Images Sold in May 2019 (one per day)

21 hours ago, spacecadet said:

That hadn't occurred to me before, but it looks that way!

No, these were student days, I must have stood on something and waited for people to stop looking at me. Or there was a walkway or something.

I know that bus stop (its my usual bus route into town) and imagine that you were up the steps of the Tabernacle, opposite the Shopping Centre.

9 minutes ago, Richard Baker said:

I know that bus stop (its my usual bus route into town) and imagine that you were up the steps of the Tabernacle, opposite the Shopping Centre.

I was wondering about that. I couldn't track it down, though the 176 hasn't moved. But the background didn't look like the roundabout with the substation on it- it looks quite small- and the shopping centre car park is signposted off to the left.

I think you must be right, though, it's the only bit of road with a central reservation.

I sold a series of 3 related images the other day. I won’t post them, because they have a niche of their own. They were distributor sales, so didn’t bring what I’d hoped. Kind of neat to sell them though.

2 Distributor sales to Germany today. Why o why distributor since Alamy has an office in Germany? 

So far, I have licensed 37 pix to Germany, nearly all of them via distributor.

For a travel brochure

FEMMW9.jpg

7 hours ago, gvallee said:

2 Distributor sales to Germany today. Why o why distributor since Alamy has an office in Germany? 

So far, I have licensed 37 pix to Germany, nearly all of them via distributor.

Which tells you why. They sell. German clients buy from them. They speak German and their clients speak German. The clients know how to pay them with two or 3 clicks in 5 seconds. They may even have an account.

wim

59 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

Which tells you why. They sell. German clients buy from them. They speak German and their clients speak German. The clients know how to pay them with two or 3 clicks in 5 seconds. They may even have an account.

wim

I believe all tags and captions are translated into German on the Alamy German site. So really, there's no excuse for buyers not finding them directly, unless I'm missing something.

I haven't checked if those two images are included on the German version site.

Gen

On 07/05/2019 at 15:31, Alan Beastall said:

Front page in a Switz paper to illustrate the 10 best use of a iphone to take photo's. 3 figure sum.

PCDWDD.jpg

Great shot. That bright purple/pink really makes it stand out.

Country: Brazil ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 5,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-April-2019 ; End: 01-April-2024
For small $ Gross was a reasonable $$ RM and should be 50% its way below that, still waiting for the full report to see how their math works out.

danger-rip-tides-sign-in-english-and-gaelic-the-sign-is-at-the-end-M73822.jpg

Houses in the town of Setenil de las Bodegas, Spain. 

Sale was for very small $$s... but they all count I guess.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 April 2019
End: 01 April 2024
Turkey, Magazine, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

Houses in the town of Setenil de las Bodegas, Cadiz Province, Spain. Stock Photo

Archived