3 hours ago, Sultanpepa said:

I know the feeling. No sales so far this month either. Also I've not had any sales clear for payment in over a month. No payout last month. Lost news access and have hardly uploaded anything since. However like Betty, life hasn't been kind this year and reminds one of the important things to dwell on.

I find the payment stats very confusing. You need a degree in economics and mathematics to begin to understand them. Nothing is straightforward anymore. 

30 minutes ago, Marb said:

I find the payment stats very confusing. You need a degree in economics and mathematics to begin to understand them. Nothing is straightforward anymore. 

I agree. Incredibly complicated addition, subtraction and tough logic. I am thinking of applying to do a joint degree in maths and logic to try to understand the Alamy payment stuff. Any recommendations for a good university - proper old redbrick univerities only will be considered?

In the meantime I think I will get on taking pictures - I mean what could be easier.

7 minutes ago, MDM said:

I agree. Incredibly complicated addition, subtraction and tough logic.

;)