Last Day of May - final update happened?

Well, it's 11.30am on the last day of May 2016 and no changes for me on sales/measures/payments data for quite a few days (Bank Holiday).  

Have we had the final update for the month?  I usually get a small end of month surge but nothing so far.

John, in my case, the final update can happen as late as nine in the evening Pennsylvania time. I've also seen bursts of sales on the first of the month too. I always assumed (without any evidence) that these were leftover from the previous month and being added as part of the end of the month burst. What I almost never see are sales in the middle of the month. It's those bursts that count for me.

11 so far. Mostly small ones, like Arterra. One for 99 dollars though. 

Three more hours to go. 

There could be a bunch of sales dropping in tomorrow. Happened before  ;)

Cheers,

Philippe

But then they'd count for June ... ;-)

As mentioned in another thread, if you click on 'Build a downloadable sales report', change the 'To' date to 2017 and change 'Date paid' to 'Date of invoice' you get the latest sales before they show up in your sales history.  I've got three listed there, one from the 30th and two from today, which are not showing in my sales history yet.

As mentioned in another thread, if you click on 'Build a downloadable sales report', change the 'To' date to 2017 and change 'Date paid' to 'Date of invoice' you get the latest sales before they show up in your sales history. I've got three listed there, one from the 30th and two from today, which are not showing in my sales history yet.

Vincent, think you mean 2016 not 2017 ????

As mentioned in another thread, if you click on 'Build a downloadable sales report', change the 'To' date to 2017 and change 'Date paid' to 'Date of invoice' you get the latest sales before they show up in your sales history. I've got three listed there, one from the 30th and two from today, which are not showing in my sales history yet.

Vincent, think you mean 2016 not 2017

No, put the year into the future and you'll see sales dropping in today. 

Hi Thanks for the advice. But i usually just change the date into today's. Then tick date of invoice.

This shows me sales made today.

By changing the year to 2017 isn`t it the same thing ?

But agree less to type or am i missing something here ?

Thanks

Adrian 

Hi Thanks for the advice. But i usually just change the date into today's. Then tick date of invoice.

Thanks

Adrian 

Yes, just a quick way of doing the same thing.

Edit - what's the difference between the 'Multiquote' and 'Quote' buttons?  I pressed Quote but it's showing the lot..!

Thanks

Adrian 

Edit - what's the difference between the 'Multiquote' and 'Quote' buttons?  I pressed Quote but it's showing the lot..!

Not sure, i`m just here on work experience ;-)

Quote is including the one post (even with replies, as here).  Multi-quote can include various quotes, which can be from anywhere within the thread, i.e. they don't have to be sequential.

Quote is including the one post (even with replies, as here).  Multi-quote can include various quotes, which can be from anywhere within the thread, i.e. they don't have to be sequential.

Thanks for the explanation.

Back on topic - I've just done the 'downloadable' thing again and two more sales have popped up in the last hour or so, one of 'em for $363.71 and the other's not bad either.  Nice finish to what's been a quiet month so far.

I stand corrected ... If a sales shows up late at night on the last day of the month, Alamy will record it on the first day of the following month. My sales are always recorded on the date and time in Abingdon, UK. It may still be the previous month in the States, but the Alamy system doesn't notice in my case.

Back on topic - I've just done the 'downloadable' thing again and two more sales have popped up in the last hour or so, one of 'em for $363.71 and the other's not bad either.  Nice finish to what's been a quiet month so far.

Same here: one for £363.71 and the other "not bad". Good way to end a good month...

Same here: one for £363.71 and the other "not bad". Good way to end a good month...

I hope you mean $$$, not £££ ...!  :) :)

Archived