How was your March 2014?

Not as good as Jan and Feb but still a healthy month with nine RM sales for $810.39 gross. Only one distributor sale in the bunch.

Thanks, Alamy. Now if you would only let me out of the Sin Bin a bit earlier than usual, I would be really happy. B)

Not good, No Sales here!  seems to be getting harder  with low sales figures,  thankfully in other photographic sectors the bills are being paid,  ( not sure about stock anymore ).

lower number of licences but for higher fees making the end result comparable with the previous few months. Now, if only April could have the higher numbers of February and the higher average price of March, I would be very happy!

Just about crept up to my minimum target for licenses and dollars although that was set before 50/50 came in so not a great month.  Exactly half the number of licenses in March 2013.

Pearl

Four for a gross of $170.00, mostly low value.  but something is always better than nothing! I still have a couple of sales yet to clear from January, so no March payout  for me, grumble grumble!  I'm off  on holiday tomorrow and could do with the money!

Bit like my old school reports - could do better.

Sales below par at 7, values below par at $60 per pic and zooms below par at 36.

It can only get better I hope!!

dov

Two good sales today - nearly as much as for March. Hope it continues.

dov

Archived