Images licensed in October

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. Repeat use.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 01 October 2024
End: 01 October 2026

medium $$

Kumar

a-halfords-member-of-staff-fitting-a-bulb-to-a-customers-car-newmarket-CEP07R.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Aerial view, Volkswagen factory Wolfsburg, production area, Wolfsburg, Lower-Saxony, Germany Stock Photo

VW factory , Wolfsburg.

Usage: Commercial Standard, Commercial Standard License for single project use, worldwide all media. Allowed usage: commercial website and social media, internal business use, pitch presentations.
Start: 01 October 2024
Duration: In perpetuity  mid $$

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Exterior or frontage of a duty free shop or store or retail outlet at New Bangkok International Airport or Suvarnabhumi airport, in Bangkok, Thailand, Asia. 

Country: United Kingdom Usage: Editorial Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic Print run: up to 10,000 Placement: Inside Image Size: 1 page Start: 01 July 2024 Duration: In perpetuity United Kingdom,Magazine - print, digital and electronic. Lower$$.

I must have taken it ages ago as the airport is not so new now. I don't do well with images taken outside the UK so very welcome.

2JJNRDJ.jpg

• Like 1

A couple of sales in today. This one is from my local Parkrun event.

Magazine - print, digital and electronic, for low $$.

people-taking-part-in-rushmoor-parkrun-a

From the British Motor Show event in Farnborough.

Website, app and social media, Yahoo platforms, for $.

british-motor-show-2024-held-at-farnboro

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 15-August-2024 ; Additional Details: One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group.

$$

bristol-nhs-staff-and-members-of-the-public-take-part-in-a-protest-for-nhs-patient-safety-pay-justice-and-an-end-to-privatisation-protest-march-2T0AAC7.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by client. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing.
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 04 October 2024
Duration: Unlimited. Tiny $ Net.

sea-defence-walls-overtopped-by-atlantic

• Love 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, aphperspective said:

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by client. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing.
Start: 04 October 2024
Duration: Unlimited. Tiny $ Net.

sea-defence-walls-overtopped-by-atlantic

Is that Tragumna, Andy?

And what's the story in the garden? Looks like a person on a crutch waving but the dimensions look iffy!😀🤔

5 hours ago, Roy Waller said:

A very nice $$$. 

Usage: Editorial, All rights, all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, including in-context promotions.

Media: Television (editorial).

Start: 4.10.24.

Duration: In perpetuity.

common-starfish-asterias-rubens-feeding-

Common starfish, Scotland.

A couple same use for me also.

4 hours ago, cbimages said:

A couple same use for me also.

Looks like it. Yours has definitely got the edge on mine though for aesthelic appeal, the colours are wonderful. 

• Thanks 1

On 05/10/2024 at 00:32, Nodvandigtid said:

Is that Tragumna, Andy?

And what's the story in the garden? Looks like a person on a crutch waving but the dimensions look iffy!😀🤔

Yep that's Trag always good for a stormy wave shot. That "person" is a posh garden gnome, waving at the world.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, aphperspective said:

Yep that's Trag always good for a stormy wave shot. That "person" is a posh garden gnome, waving at the world.

Cheers Andy, many happy memories of Baltimore and Caseys over a number of years so always keen to see shots from your part of the world.

First ever Sunday sale for me $  (plus a couple of tiddlers)

Three airplanes from different airlines, Corendon, TUI, and Emirates, are parked at a manchester airport gate on a cloudy day.

2XYDDPF.jpg

Rights Managed Country: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on Yahoo platforms
Start: 06 October 2024
Duration: Unlimited

• Love 2
  • Like 1

How strange, now I have my second ever Sunday (indeed weekend) sale.

Oh Alamy, you really are a contrary Mary :)

Rights Managed

Usage: Individual, Individual License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites and social media, short-form-video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, print runs of up to 5,000 for print marketing, print publishing and self-published book. Restrictions stated before or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.
Start: 06 October 2024
Duration: In perpetuity

Just another $

"colored" sink exhibit at the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute in Birmingham, Alabama , USA - segregated washroom

2AHDF53.jpg

Edited by StokeCreative
  • Love 3