Dashboard issues

Alex Ramsay

Question

8 minutes ago, Tony ALS said:

Just noticed a sale reported on the 5 June has disappeared. 

Nothing appears to be ok.

Strange things going on for sure ... uploaded a batch of 34 yesterday, passed immediately but didn't keyword anything, left it until this morning ... according to my dashboard, I had no images not on sale. In image manager, images of the same subject taken at the same time showed "multiple values" in every field in the non mandatory section despite me not having annotated anything on them. I've left some of them for now until I can see that those I have annotated today do actually go on sale ...

Well, it appears that the Sky has not Fallen.....

At least for me all seems to be working, but things have been a bit slower than I would like during the last two months...

Chuck

10 minutes ago, ReeRay said:

Everything was fine yesterday but.... Flat lining again this morning !

What a difference a day makes. It's like being at the fair .... (maybe the next refresh will magically throw out more zooms - and sales 😉).

Edited by BidC

20 minutes ago, BidC said:

What a difference a day makes. It's like being at the fair .... (maybe the next refresh will magically throw out more zooms - and sales 😉).

Same thing here

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nick Hatton said:

All working now!

Not really. As I mentioned in another thread, "Alamy measures" -> "Your images" now show me 2 recent sales that do not show up anywhere also including the "Download sales report".

• Love 1

Dashboard is fine for me now but portfolio page is not updating - images uploaded and passed on 20th & 22nd are still not on the portfolio page - either contributor or public view - normally morning after.

Reported to contributors@  as well.

My image count is wrong here on the forum too!  Should be higher.

Edited by awp
new info
  • Like 1

Getting there, slowly - measures now seems to be showing the correct number of sales. However pictures placed on sale are still not always showing up when searched for in the database, or in my portfolio or collection - some have still not appeared after more than a week. Nor does my image total (12581) match the actual number of images on sale (12634).

Alex

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Alex Ramsay said:

Getting there, slowly - measures now seems to be showing the correct number of sales. However pictures placed on sale are still not always showing up when searched for in the database, or in my portfolio or collection - some have still not appeared after more than a week. Nor does my image total (12581) match the actual number of images on sale (12634).

Alex

I have queried this with Alamy as I too have a number of images "on sale" but not showing. 

Edited by ReeRay
  • Thanks 1

I have some images which were uploaded to QC 19th and passed next day. Key-worded same day and went on sale.

Not showing up on Alamy website yet.  Tried when signed in and when signed out of Alamy website.

Allan

31 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

I have some images which were uploaded to QC 19th and passed next day. Key-worded same day and went on sale.

Not showing up on Alamy website yet.  Tried when signed in and when signed out of Alamy website.

Allan

Something has stirred within the last hour! My last upload and key-wording coincided with your dates and has now appeared in the Alamy Image Manager. Not yet in the Portfolio but I guess that will come tomorrow morning.

Jim

Hi Everyone,

Our IT team have let us know that they've now fixed the issue of dashboard not refreshing, so you should see the data that has been recorded now showing as up to date in your accounts. We're aware it still says 29th May and checking with the IT team on this.

This was a display issue only, and all the data behind the scenes has been recording accurately. We're sorry that for the past few weeks this wasn't refreshed as normal, but this was due to us upgrading several background services.

Also, if you uploaded images recently and could not find them on site, they can now be found by customers on the platform, either through keyword search or by the direct image reference. Again, this was caused by a temporary glitch in the necessary IT updates.

If you experience any further problems of the same nature (dashboard data not updating or images not being found on sale, when they should be) please email us contributors@alamy.com or post below.

Thanks

Sophie

• Thanks 5
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Alamy said:

Hi Everyone,

Our IT team have let us know that they've now fixed the issue of dashboard not refreshing, so you should see the data that has been recorded now showing as up to date in your accounts. We're aware it still says 29th May and checking with the IT team on this.

This was a display issue only, and all the data behind the scenes has been recording accurately. We're sorry that for the past few weeks this wasn't refreshed as normal, but this was due to us upgrading several background services.

Also, if you uploaded images recently and could not find them on site, they can now be found by customers on the platform, either through keyword search or by the direct image reference. Again, this was caused by a temporary glitch in the necessary IT updates.

If you experience any further problems of the same nature (dashboard data not updating or images not being found on sale, when they should be) please email us contributors@alamy.com or post below.

Thanks

Sophie

Thanks for keeping us informed, Sophie

Alex

• Like 3