Measures not working yet again

3 hours ago, sb photos said:

Measures not functioning at all here today. Yesterday I could view sales, zooms and views, but go no further. Today all see nothing for the period Jan 1st 2024 to 20th Feb 2024, what a mess, it only gets worse, other than Your account has not collected any activity for customers measured by the tool within the date selected. 

Yep, sure acting strange again today.

5 hours ago, sb photos said:

Measures not functioning at all here today. Yesterday I could view sales, zooms and views, but go no further. Today all see nothing for the period Jan 1st 2024 to 20th Feb 2024, what a mess, it only gets worse, other than Your account has not collected any activity for customers measured by the tool within the date selected. 

Yes, no views or zooms added today.

'Not a Number'  abbreviation for CTR. Just 30 odd views, No zooms. What is this recurring problem that can't be fixed? I've had very few sales this year and those I have sold were rock bottom prices. It's easy to get disillusioned with Alamy. 😔

1 minute ago, Sultanpepa said:

Not a Number

Thanks. What would happen for there to not be a number? I suspect this is really unimportant but it struck me that it was new. Is it new? Have I just not been noticing? Don't mind me. I haven't had my coffee yet.

Paulette

28 minutes ago, NYCat said:

Thanks. What would happen for there to not be a number? I suspect this is really unimportant but it struck me that it was new. Is it new? Have I just not been noticing? Don't mind me. I haven't had my coffee yet.

Paulette

I'm guessing it just means no calculation has been made or is not available.

1 hour ago, Sultanpepa said:

'Not a Number'  abbreviation for CTR. Just 30 odd views, No zooms. What is this recurring problem that can't be fixed? I've had very few sales this year and those I have sold were rock bottom prices. It's easy to get disillusioned with Alamy. 😔

You must be correct saying "can't be fixed". Issues with Measures seem to be for ever. Tinkering with it has proved ineffective, likely only a total rewrite of its code is required, which is likely unpalatable to to PA/Alamy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYCat said:

Paulette

In my report NaN is being caused by an entry which shows Zooms = 1 but Views = 0 which would give a CTR% of 1/0 = infinity which can't be expressed as a number. Measures is broken...

Mark

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

For a brief moment this morning, the "Alamy Measures" graph on the main dashboard was updated to show today's results with some new zooms and views, and after that, it went back to yesterday's status...

🤦🏼‍♂️

3 hours ago, M.Chapman said:

In my report NaN is being caused by an entry which shows Zooms = 1 but Views = 0 which would give a CTR% of 1/0 = infinity which can't be expressed as a number. Measures is broken...

Mark

Yes. Now I only have one NaN and it is for 5 of mine viewed but no views in the total views column

Paulette

Just looked and now have more views and a (rare for me recently) zoom!

Means my CTR has doubled from 0.07 to 0.14. (Whoopee🙄).

Alamy Measures still dated until 20 February not the 21st.

With only 1 reported sale (licence) this month it's hard to be inspired.

1 hour ago, Alex Ramsay said:

Good news is that Measures seems to be working again, at least for me. On the other hand, I've just had four refunds reported ☹️

Alex

I've only got about half the view I would normally expect. But, last night I checked yesterdays reported results and they had increased to something more like normal. Still no zooms though.

• 1 month later...

I have had very few views and zooms for the past few days.
Views Yesterday 0, today 29
Someone else?

Radim

31 minutes ago, Radim said:

I have had very few views and zooms for the past few days.
Views Yesterday 0, today 29
Someone else?

Radim

No zooms or sales for a week now, thought it was just me.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, IanDavidson said:

It is not just you.  Measures are, yet again, broken.  

They certainly are broken. Views so far this month only 79, none during the last few days. No zooms and only one sale. When will these issues be resolved?