Measures not working yet again

Something not right - no zooms at the backend of January.

CTR at its worst over twelve months by some distance in January and one (1) view on 02/02/24.

Ultimately though it's all about sales -  a few tiddlers in February so far are merely crumbs of comfort in what I am sensing could be a tough enough year. 

Update at 04/02/24 - views on 02/02/24 now at 105 (not 1)

Edited by Nodvandigtid
updated data

9 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Maybe they were in there tinkering, as I now have five zooms from 5 Feb, the first for some time.

Yes, I also have some zooms, my first for quite some time. Sales History results are back.

1 hour ago, Avpics said:

Maybe they were in there tinkering, as I now have five zooms from 5 Feb, the first for some time.

Agreed - 400 views yesterday (a Monday) with a really diverse range of subjects would suggest something going on in the background.

Three zooms and like yours, the first in some time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Radim said:

CTRL crashes

If all the zooms from 27 Jan to 4 Feb aren't recovered then that'll impact CTR, but if it's all of us equally then I guess ranking shouldn't change relative to each other.

• Like 1

Agreed a few zooms registered for today. No back-dating as yet - it sometimes happens. Also not clear whether all the zooms in today's measures have been registered, or just some of them.

Sales fortunately do not seem to have been affected

Kumar

Edited by Doc

49 minutes ago, Avpics said:

If all the zooms from 27 Jan to 4 Feb aren't recovered then that'll impact CTR, but if it's all of us equally then I guess ranking shouldn't change relative to each other.

I don't believe we are all equal. If my CTRL drops from 0.90 to 0.50 and someone else's from 0.50 to 0.40, then yeah, we're all in the same mess. Thousands of hours of previous work will be wasted. Conditions are changing again. I can start over.

• Like 1

On a slightly different note, I often find it odd and surprising how general some searches are. Yesterday, for example, I had one for "car", and one for "2024". It's pretty rare that I see a search that's formed the way I would probably do it. It seems like that's bound to be a contributing factor to low CTRs, though I suppose it would be pretty much the same for everyone. 

Edited by Mark Scheuern

Hi All, 

Our IT team have let us know they have now identified the technical issue with Alamy measures and should now be showing the correct data. 

If you experience any further issues with measures, please do email us contributors@alamy.com . 

Thanks,

Chantelle 

• Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, Alamy said:

Hi All, 

Our IT team have let us know they have now identified the technical issue with Alamy measures and should now be showing the correct data. 

If you experience any further issues with measures, please do email us contributors@alamy.com . 

Thanks,

Chantelle 

Thanks Chantelle

Unfortunately as reported just above, AOA appears to confirm that measures have only recorded views and not zooms today (ie for the 6 Feb) so there still seems to be a problem.  

I will give an example from today

I had 845 total views
3 photos sold
their keywords were searched
still total zoom 0
Total CTR this month is at 0.10
last month it ended at 0.52
the month before last at 0.79
The trend is visible
We were also informed today that the IT team identified the problem, Glory, finally after two months of warning
I'll wait for the result before I praise it. We'll see it tomorrow

Yes, a zoom has appeared in my stats. When looking at 'Your images' it shows I have 3 zooms for the period but clicking on the number 3 only 2 show up.

If I change the date range to the start of the year I then have 4 zooms but only 3 appear.

Still not working properly I would suggest.

• Like 1

Looks like the stats are working again
Total Views in February 3633
Total Zooms 35
Total CTR 0.96
stats are back to normal
Hurrah we can celebrate

🖖🎉