Disappearing uploads?

I uploaded a small batch of images today. I have a 5-star QC rating, but they went into QC for a random check, I assume. Now the images have completely disappeared from AIM. The submission also doesn't show up in the left-hand column. Has anyone else had this happen recently?

6 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Forget it. The images just mysteriously reappeared with a notification that they passed QC. I have no idea if they were randomly checked or not. 🤔

Happy Birthday John.

Allan

• Like 1

I have been uploading the last two days and all the submissions have passed QC immediately but appear as "processing". If you click on the individual submission you can see the images but I have uploaded three batches today which all went straight through but have now disappeared. 

I've emailed them

Edited by Phil Robinson

2 hours ago, Taina said:

Problems here too... uploaded three batches today via web, one is missing, two are "processing". Usually they go through very quickly.

Same here. Mine went into "processing," but when I checked back later, they had completely disappeared. I tried clearing my browser's cache. However, that didn't help. Then I suddenly got the "congratulations, you passed QC" message, and the images miraculously reappeared. There must be mischievous ghost in the machine...

Hi All, 

We're currently processing a very large batch of images which may mean some minor delays to some regular uploads. Things will be back to normal in the next few days and we apologise for any inconvenience but please be aware that the upload queue may seem a little slower than normal for now. 

Thanks, 

Chantelle 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Uploaded a batch via Web.  They went through very quick but appear to be stuck in processing.

Allan

The batch stuck in processing has disappeared from AIM.

Will have to upload them again.

Allan

Just seen Alamy's post above. It looks like they have collared another library.

ITMA

Edited by Allan Bell

4 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

The batch stuck in processing has disappeared from AIM.

Will have to upload them again.

Allan

Just seen Alamy's post above. It looks like they have collared another library.

ITMA

One of mine disappeared, one got zeroed in AIM, Alamy promised the issue to be solved within a few days. I'd wait until uploading again.

Yes, I expect soon to see a huge uptick in the library numbers....

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov

2 hours ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

Alamy promised the issue to be solved within a few days.

Yes, but they haven't said whether that means our vanished uploads will return, or whether they are lost forever but the issue should stop happening in a few days.

• Love 1