How was your September 2022?

27 minutes ago, Jill Morgan said:

A decent month for sales for me - 5 of them.  Revenue $168 gross.  One $$$ sale and of course that big one where I got to keep the whole amount - .07.  I may climb out of the Silver basement.

Jill

Sounds very promising, Jill.

Paulette

1 hour ago, NYCat said:

Sounds very promising, Jill.

Paulette

It may give me some incentive to upload some of the hundreds of images I have on sd cards.  Have some great raptor shots I took at the Canadian Raptor Conservancy.  Maybe I might finally upload some.

Jill

• Love 3

36 minutes ago, Jill Morgan said:

It may give me some incentive to upload some of the hundreds of images I have on sd cards.  Have some great raptor shots I took at the Canadian Raptor Conservancy.  Maybe I might finally upload some.

Jill

Please do. I think raptors are amazing. Well, of course, I'm always thinking about animals that way.....still...raptors are amazing.

Paulette

• Love 3

Not great. 3 sales for a round $37 gross.

Views seem OK but zooms have completely tanked. CTR flatlined at zero for most of the month, but the two late sales at month end seem to have lifted it to the lofty heights of 0.12.

Going trout fishing now to cheer myself up.

Edited by Dave Richards
changed text
  • Like 3

Terrible!!

8 sales for $125 gross. Below half of my average sales volume and nearly two thirds lower than my average sales amount.

Highest $33.56; lowest $0.25.

My lowest amount of sales since April 2021 (6) and lowest amount of revenue since May 2019 ($99)!

I used to upload about 1,000 images a year but over the last 6 months I've uploaded 151. I've got thousands of decent images on my hard drive waiting to be uploaded but simply lost the incentive to upload.

Hopefully just a bad month as sales are running at 86% of last year and revenue at 95%.

John.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

3 sales  for 29$ gross. I sell via another macro agency, by coincidence similar result, 3 sales for 10 Eur net. I hesitate to calculate earnings per hour just for keywording and uploading.

I didnt find an earlier thread of an Alamy photographer making a lot of money ..... selling his gear. Might be a good time as inflation lets hardware prices rise.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

3 sales for $132.67 one licence was 90% of this total $$$

I should add that I have just beat the best year I have had at Alamy for revenue, making this year the best year I have had on Alamy.

Edited by Normspics
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

72 sales for $1474 gross; 156 zooms; CTR 0.76

Includes 5 x $$$ sales, best $194, though one of the $$$ was doubled so probably will be refunded soon!

Views 20,481, which is pretty much an all-time low including the pandemic years. 😒

On a heading to beat last years numbers but not income, which I think is par for the course

Kumar

• Like 4

On 03/10/2022 at 11:26, Doc said:

72 sales for $1474 gross; 156 zooms; CTR 0.76

Includes 5 x $$$ sales, best $194, though one of the $$$ was doubled so probably will be refunded soon!

Views 20,481, which is pretty much an all-time low including the pandemic years. 😒

On a heading to beat last years numbers but not income, which I think is par for the course

Kumar

I passed last years numbers at the end of September.  I’m sure my end of year profits won’t match, though.