High time we had a moan in September

I have had a sale come in today. First for this month and probably the last. Posted in other thread.  Only 1/2$ net.

Allan

NOW HERE'S a strange one. The sale I mentioned above has just appeared as a ZOOM taking my CTR, which has stood at ZERO for this month till today, to 0.54.

First time I have had the zoom follow a sale. It is usually the other way round.

ITMA

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Love 1

There's nothing like a good moan to start the month off. Very slow for me with one mid-$$ sale of a deleted image. Zooms sparse indeed. Same thing happened in August, though, and it ended up being a good month. So perhaps the gods really do listen to moaners. 😇

P.S. Labour Day (first Monday in September) is a big holiday weekend in the US and Canada. No doubt this has something to do with things on this side of the "pond."

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

There's nothing like a good moan to start the month off. Very slow for me with one mid-$$ sale of a deleted image. Zooms sparse indeed. Same thing happened in August, though, and it ended up being a good month. So perhaps the gods really do listen to moaners. 😇

P.S. Labour Day (first Monday in September) is a big holiday weekend in the US and Canada. No doubt this has something to do with things on this side of the "pond."

Labour Day!  Sounds more like a workday.

Allan

Kicked off the month with a refund on a sale from July that had been paid for and added to cleared balance ... another so called newsletter sale that required a full resolution file in perpetuity ... followed by a $1 sale yesterday  ... marvellous. 

Cor.. what a miserable bunch you lot are!

Ok. My turn 🙂 

Had one huge $1 sale !

What's a zoom ? 

Views, pretty low.

Is nobody buying editorial photos anymore ? 

Or are we now just creative sales only now ?

I have one license, just barely into $$. I'm rich, compared to you all. I did look back at 2020 & 2021, and September, for whatever reason, is one of my worst months. In 2020, August was my best. It can be up or down historically.  

Edited by Betty LaRue

On 06/09/2022 at 16:11, Bryan said:

The month started well with a sale on day one, but my dashboard hasn't moved on since, showing one sale gross $1 (in fairness actually a whopping $1.48)

started September with one of those $1.48 sales too. Nothing since.