Alamy payment late?

spacecadet

Question

25 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

Early days I'd say with a weekend and bank holiday. 

Yes but it's always been four working days without fail (well, except now) and the bank holiday was last month! After the cut the least they can do is pay on time.

Is your payment not late, geog?

Edited by spacecadet

2 minutes ago, kay said:

My banking app says it's due in tomorrow (uk)

Mine doesn't do that, have I just got the wrong bank??

Thanks for that, a day late then, no need to badger MS yet. Still curious why though.

Edited by spacecadet

9 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Yes but it's always been four working days without fail (well, except now) and the bank holiday was last month! After the cut the least they can do is pay on time.

Is your payment not late, geog?

It hasn't arrived but I don't consider it late.

My payment is also late - so i just checked my balance and it says “invalid payment information” !!!!

Well considering my payment details have not changed in 12 years and i have not altered it - what on earth is going on - strange that my Stockimo payment details were also invalid..

1 minute ago, Hazel said:

My very first payment and it's late!  Alamy says they processed the payment Sept 2nd but it hasn't shown up in my account. 

You usually get an email on the first business day of the month saying that they paid you but it can take around five business days to reach your bank account.  At least that is the case for me here in the U.S.  (via a free bank transfer).