2020 January Favourity Uploads

Alan Beastall

Will probably never sell but I like it. Was walking around with my camera at a Dia De Los Muertos street festival last November. This one of my favorite ways to capture images, often shooting from low with the screen tilted up. This young lady was one of the few that notice me shooting. 😊

a-young-couple-holds-hands-in-downtown-corpus-christi-texas-usa-during-the-2019-dia-de-los-muertos-celebration-2ARD30F.jpg

• Love 1

Sikorsky SH-60R Seahawk, Marine Corps Base Hawaii, Kaneohe, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, USA Stock Photo

Sikorsky SH-60R Seahawk pilot walking towards hanger after fly in to Marine Corps Base Hawaii, Kaneohe, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, USA Stock Photo

United States Navy Sikorsky SH-60R Seahawk pilot hugging his fiancé who greeted him at a fly in to Marine Corps Base Hawaii, Kaneohe Stock Photo

United States Navy Sikorsky SH-60R Seahawk pilot hugging his fiancé who greeted him at a fly in to Marine Corps Base Hawaii, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii, USA

I have been volunteering my time and talent (what little there is ) to photograph "fly ins", where returning Navy pilots fly in or back to base from the ship at the end of a deployment and are reunited with loved ones. I got permission from this couple to use their images for stock (not their selects but the left overs 😀).

• Love 1
  • Like 1

lambton-tank-loco-no-29-passing-philadel

Grain like golfballs, but a museum piece in action. No. 29 a 1904 Leeds built steam loco hauling an NCB coal train through the Durham coalfield in the mid 1960s. The engine survived and is now to be found at the North Yorks Moors Railway having  recently been brought back into service following a major overhaul.

Edited by Bryan
  • Love 1