Images not being added.

Hi all,

Just curious if it's something that is affecting others or just myself? I key worded and sorted the latest accepted batch Monday evening and they haven't shown up yet. Normally they're listed well inside 24 hours. I'm holding off the next batch for the time being.

Gary 

Hi everyone 

The search engine has now been updated, sorry for the delay. It's usually updated every 24 hours, but we had to implement some fixes. 

All the best

Alamy

6 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

I had new zooms today.

Me too, but the images that passed QC and I tagged yesterday haven't gone into the database yet. They don't even show up if I search in my AIM.

Yesterday evening I submitted a batch to live news which 'stuttered' twice on two particular files ('upload problem'). Submitted a different batch, which went up immediately, but the first batch was still grey and pending. However I checked in Live News and the greyed-out batch was up, sadly with one of the failed and resubmitted files twice. Anyway, this morning the thumbs of the first batch are still greyed out. Not a big issue as they seem to be available on sale, but it might indicate an ongoing problem with the system.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Cryptoprocta said:

Files accepted Wednesday pre-keyworded/captioned still not showing today. (Also those accepted yesterday, ditto)

Same here. Obviously they aren't as time critical as Live News but you'd still like them to be on sale as soon as possible. We could be missing out on dollars worth of PUs and NUs!

47 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Same here. Obviously they aren't as time critical as Live News but you'd still like them to be on sale as soon as possible. We could be missing out on dollars worth of PUs and NUs!

Well, funnily enough there was a search on the location of some of my Wednesday-accepted files yesterday, and there are no files for that location from the last five years at least. But as you say, it may well have been a low value sale. E.g. these bulk discount distributor ones I got four of last month, all netting <$1.

I tagged images on Wednesday and they're still not on sale either. They state 'on sale' in AIM but inserting the image number into the Alamy search shows no image of that number.  Yesterdays tagged images are showing up as on sale. I'll leave until Monday then follow up with contributor service if they are still not visible.

Archived