I'm awaiting several newspaper sales reports. I've chased 4 of them as they are over the 3 months usual wait, and all of them have been extended to the end of July. I'm waiting for many other uses I've found this month too, so of course they won't show up for another 6 months. Awaiting payment to come through for one that's gone over the 45 days too, meaning I'm $1 short of a July payout.

Not happy!

Geoff.

Are they from The Times by any chance? I've just got notification (not cleared payment) for usages inside and online from December 2015!!! This seems to be an on-going situation with The Times as it has happened before. It seems to be when the images are taken from the Live News feed for some reason.

Richard

Like Geoff i have several unreported newspaper sales somewhere in the Alamy pipeline.

In previous months sales have been reported the same month they were published but that trend has now disappeared.

Regards

Craig

Month started very well but not a sausage since the 17th. Are buyers holding back due to Brexit, or is is just the luck of the draw?

Same here, strange. Or will it al come in one (huge) big batch? ;)  

Times / Sunday Times so far - though both pics were used in both papers and only one payment for each.

Same here. Three Times/Sunday Times uses - one a live news print usage. The usual end of month tiddlers still

not showing.

Went downstairs to fix myself a cup of coffee and when I came back, my monthly total had doubled. That was a very good cup of coffee.

Thanks for the tip. I've just made myself a coffee and shall now wait a few minutes before checking if the same as worked for me.  :)

Geoff.

A cup of tea didn't work so I'll try breakfast.

Pearl

Went downstairs to fix myself a cup of coffee and when I came back, my monthly total had doubled. That was a very good cup of coffee.

Thanks for the tip. I've just made myself a coffee and shall now wait a few minutes before checking if the same as worked for me.  :)

Geoff.

Pearl

Try a Belgian beer. Got 4 this morning though won't bother telling the prices (too ashamed  :unsure:)

Cheers,

Philippe

Breakfast didn't work either so definitely need something stronger.

Pearl

Geoff.

Pearl

Try a Belgian beer. Got 4 this morning though won't bother telling the prices (too ashamed  :unsure:)

Cheers,

Philippe

Breakfast didn't work either so definitely need something stronger.

Pearl

All round to Philippe's by the sound of it!

Archived