Rapid QC time

Yay, 15 minutes ago got the email - passed QC... Are we reviewed in batches now, like our files are? :D

Yes... And when one of us fail all of us will go with the failer. Big sin bin club.

Same here - several batches dating back to the weekend all successfully went through QC together this afternoon.  But one batch that I uploaded this afternoon while the others were awaiting QC has stuck on "processing" for the last eight hours or so, with no sign of moving on.  I have never had such a prolonged wait in the "processing" stage before.  The upload itself went as normal: there was nothing to suggest a problem at that stage.  Hopefully they will get into the Awaiting QC stage soon, but its not looking likely for tonight now. 

Graham

Update:  I uploaded a further batch, which soon moved from "processing" to "Awaiting QC", even though the first batch remained on "processing".  This morning, both were showing as "Awaiting QC", and both have now passed.  All's well that ends well, but it is very strange that the first batch remained in "processing" for so long, although apparently with no ill effects.  Now on to their keywording...

I have the feeling that many newcomers held their breath for the last few days, lol ;)

Clara, look who's here ;)

Yep, holding breath starts after the first full business day  :wacko:

hdh, yup, if it takes longer than usual your first thought is - oops, maybe this time it hit me? :P No worries, only short first thought...

ClaraS, in Alamy like in family ;)

Graham, my last two batches last week had "awaiting" and than "processing" again and then "awaiting" again. Don't worry ;)

Arletta sometimes I feel like a member of mutual admiration society and I like it ;)

but honestly tell You I'm testing my X100t (street themes) and not sure if my worflow (from raw converter to PS) is most correct..any experience?   

I was expecting a delay after Easter but QC excelled themselves this morning.  11 images uploaded yesterday evening at 8:30, passed QC 7:57 this morning.  Under 12 hours turnaround.  Thank you Alamy.

+1  :)

I was expecting a delay after Easter but QC excelled themselves this morning.  11 images uploaded yesterday evening at 8:30, passed QC 7:57 this morning.  Under 12 hours turnaround.  Thank you Alamy.

+1  :)

+1   :)

Archived