QC notification

• 2 weeks later...

I am new here since a few weeks and have uploaded another 3 batches with 59 images on 29th, 7 images on 29th and 1 from 2th and still all in QC queue?!

Can someone please tell me how hong it usualy takes for images to be reviewed?! My first initial submission took just 2 days for review and now I am waiting for almost 2 weeks?!

I am new here since a few weeks and have uploaded another 3 batches with 59 images on 29th, 7 images on 29th and 1 from 2th and still all in QC queue?!

Can someone please tell me how hong it usualy takes for images to be reviewed?! My first initial submission took just 2 days for review and now I am waiting for almost 2 weeks?!

Mine usually take 2 to 3 working days. If they are busy i've waited 7 or 8 days.

Others (more important people!) seem to pass in 24 hours!

John.

Likely a failure somewhere in those batches.

-Jason

Checked last upload 10 minutes ago and still waiting QC.

Received email letting me know batch passed 5 mins ago.

Now that is fast.

Allan

I uploaded Sunday evening, Monday Evening, and yesterday evening (Denver time) - on the 5th, 6th, and 8th Alamy time.  Still waiting for QC.  I have been having trouble with the regular uploader using Firefox...am thinking there may have been an issue with that first batch upload - I had to upload using Google Chrome....had the same issue yesterday.

Aside for a couple of occasions where I've had images reviewed within a day, my usual wait when I upload on Sunday is they pass usually pass on Thursday evening.  I've had them take until Saturday morning though.  If there were errors on server side with the upload then it will probably be Friday or Saturday morning.

Images passed review this evening.  Hopefully I made the cutoff to have them live when I wake up in the morning.

Mark and John, I'm sorry you've been having so much trouble.  Hopefully things will turn around.

Actually, my submissions have been sailing thru the gates for the past few months. I have no idea what might be wrong with the current batch. I obsessed over them like Sherlock Holmes with his magnifying glass before submitting, and they all looked fine to me. Guess I'll find out what the problem is around Halloween. In the meantime, I'll concentrate on other outlets. Perhaps the gods are trying to tell me something...

Waiting on QC for batch uploaded on the 5th. Not worried though. I don't expect I'll know until Thursday at the earliest. I don't seem to get the Tuesday QC any more.

Oh and I don't rely on the e-mails.

Uploaded another batch yesterday and both batches passed today. God I hate keywording. ;) No e-mail though.

My last fail was my fault. Alamy was totally correct.

What happened? After checking the image carefully and returning it to normal size, at the last second I decided to remove a bit of distracting litter in the foreground. My bad for not enlarging the image again, where I would have discovered a nasty gray circle caused by the tool.

Fail....obvious retouching.

My uploads are sailing through quickly, usually in under 12-24 hours.

Archived