Images Licences July 2024

3 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

I love this image.

Thank you Betty. It's very nice of you to say so. I remember these sessions were not without their lighter moments. I had to dress up as one of the birds just to get to the hide.

21 minutes ago, Roy Waller said:

Thank you Betty. It's very nice of you to say so. I remember these sessions were not without their lighter moments. I had to dress up as one of the birds just to get to the hide.

That must have been a beautiful suit. They are gorgeous birds and you have captured the effect of all those feathers and down.

Paulette

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, NYCat said:

That must have been a beautiful suit. They are gorgeous birds and you have captured the effect of all those feathers and down.

Paulette

Thank you Paulette. I had to leave the suit with the Bustard Group. I don't think I would have been tempted to wear it in public though. It just wasn't my style. More suitable for a jester at Henry Tudors Court I would think.

Mid $$

All images captured in Singapore, Southeast Asia. 

art-installation-made-of-recycled-plasti

2016 image sell, the scene remain no change in 2024

a-wide-view-of-tekka-market-in-tekka-cen

Captured this shot in 2018, it seems like yesterday memory, who feels the same way?

colourful-and-vibrant-two-storey-shophou

Sold again, my pleasure. This image was printed out HUGE for a property ad near my area. The resolution was excellent looking from afar. 

a-caucasian-couple-standing-on-the-platf

Popular coffeeshop established in 1925

chin-mee-chin-confectionery-shopfront-th

Edited by rickygui
  • Love 2

Mid $

Sometime back, Youtube threw a gem video about Amish lifestyle. So I made sure to visit during a recent trip to US. Minimalist lifestyle, great food and good community concept.

Interior of one room school in Amish community

interior-of-one-room-school-in-amish-com

• Love 3

24 minutes ago, gvallee said:

$

2J01D90.jpg

Gen, that pub is where my parents stayed for their honeymoon. My Dad is from neighbouring Gwalia that was already a ghost town by then. He took Mum out there to show her where he grew up. One night they came back to the pub and there was a big altercation at the front. So they climbed back into their room through a back window 😂

• Love 1
  • Like 1

$$ Agia Thekla church, Ayia Napa, Cyprus

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 17 June 2024
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

the-chapel-of-agia-thekla-on-the-road-to

• Like 1

ooo, and another. $$

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 30 June 2024
End: 01 July 2024
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

a-setting-of-spanish-tapas-from-barcelon

• Like 1

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print + digital use.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 23 July 2024
Duration: Unlimited

Singapore Merlion and the business district at night.  Mid $$

the-singapore-merlion-taken-at-night-wit

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Sally Robertson said:

Gen, that pub is where my parents stayed for their honeymoon. My Dad is from neighbouring Gwalia that was already a ghost town by then. He took Mum out there to show her where he grew up. One night they came back to the pub and there was a big altercation at the front. So they climbed back into their room through a back window 😂

Life in Oz is never boring 😃 I love old pubs, they have so much character.

• Love 2

One of 7 newspaper licences in today.  For once neither plant, garden or insect (the vast majority of my sales).

carriage-descending-to-the-lynmouth-end-

The water powered funicular that connects Lynmouth and Lynton in North Devon.  2 licences for online and print use by a national newspaper.  Total just over $$.

• Love 2