Alamy site NOT THERE

I have been trying to access my contributor page and all  I get is  white blank page. I used the very basic alamy.com with the same results. Where did Alamy go? All permutations of alamy have same results, what is going on?

And here. The database hasn't updated yet either.

A tweet: 

J.J. McCullough 

@alamy

the site is super buggy and I can’t buy things.

Edited by Avpics

3 hours ago, Chuck Nacke said:

Looks like some work is being done on the HTML.  Guess I will just go work on my bicycle....

Chuck

Hopefully work is being done. It certainly looks liken an HTML issue. I'm just about to leave on a 6 hour car journey, Fingers crossed I'll be able to upload this evening.

Same here. iPad alamy scramble indeed. Replied to follow for updates. 

28 minutes ago, Dave Richards said:

Not just me then. Try it on an iPhone, a proper scramble!

15 minutes ago, MariaJ said:

I'm not getting their home page (from Canada) and when I click to see anyone's portfolio by clicking on their number of images, it doesn't work either (including my own).

Same here!!!!

Images not displaying in my AIM. Only shows a grey rectangle with the image caption at the top and ref numbers below the rectangle. If I click on the enlarge icon the image appears, but disappears again when I close it.

I suspect that it's having to index the images from scratch, rather than just an update as happens every night. I have grey blanks in my AIM as well. Quite surprised that they don't seem to have issued any statement, either for their buyers or their contributors.