Have you found any Alamy photos December 2022?

https://www.bbc.com/culture/article/20221221-avatar-2-what-is-the-future-for-special-effects

Alamy x5

Image ID:2M0PRAG Everett Collection Inc

Image ID:2K6XYNX Album

Image ID:DX5BNR Moviestore Collection Ltd

Image ID:2DA3K33 PictureLux / The Hollywood Archive Photographer: American Pictorial Collection

+1 I can't find

Edited by Tony ALS
  • Like 3

Winter/Spring 2023, RSPB Magazine, p34, Dartford warbler, DP6BH1, Calum Dickson
Winter/Spring 2023, RSPB Magazine, p39, credit to David Gowans/Alamy, but I'm not sure what for
Winter/Spring 2023, RSPB Magazine, p59, rook with a walnut in its beak, 2HE314T, Bouke Atema
Winter/Spring 2023, RSPB Magazine, p67, Phycomyces fungi, 2A8RYBM, Gina Kelly

ISSN:  2054-3433

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Times online 30th

Business

Michael Walter  Neil Woodford has moved to Oakley Capital   KG3K3C

Jansos  A security guard outside Deloitte's headquarters campus on Stonecutter Court, London,  HFRE9Y

Scotland

JoeFox Liverpool emergency department at the royal infirmary of edinburgh,  CWG82K

Gerard Ferry Glasgow, Scotland, UK 4th December, 2022. UK Weather: Rain saw wet Christmas shopping  2M056DE

Iain Masterton  Dysart in Kirkcaldy , Fife, Scotland, UK - Image ID: RDNR8T

Daisy-Daisy  Close Up Of Senior Man With Hands On Walking Frame Being Helped By Care Worker 2ABXGRX

Iain Masterton  Fireworks over Edinburgh Castle on Hogmanay ( New Years eve) in Edinburgh, Scotland, 2G13JAN

Gerard Ferry  Glasgow, Scotland, UK 17th December, 2022. GMT rail strike 2M3X942

News

David Ionut  Riverside view of York UK  KT9APE

Giedrius Stakauskas  Close up of a red fox (Vulpes vulpes), UK. 2AM4XEG

Michael Runkel  Cruise ship passing on the River Danube, Passau, Bavaria, Germany  D9FTPX

KEITH J SMITH cruise passengers queuing - can't find it

Bricks and Mortar

picture that  View along Chichester East street towards chichester cross  P0G9G1

Liliya Sayfeeva   Clovelly ancient village in North Devon,  2G5JE23

horst friedrichs Hon. John Rous at his Clovelly Court country house situated in Clovelly, Devon. 2E25NGN

parkerphotography  Clovelly village and harbour, Devon, South West, England,  2ABA7J9

Hervé Lenain  France, Charente, Bouteville, Cognac vineyard and the village with Saint Paul church: J63XAF

Roger Cracknell  Cafe In The Old City Cognac France - E5P98N

Stephen Frost  The Meta Facebook application Marketplace shown on a smartphone screen. 2H58YH3

Travel

Jon Sparks   Mountain biker at Comrie Croft trail centre near Crieff Perthshire  G22X4J

Cavan Images  woman getting ready breathing for cold water swimming in the ocean 2HJR62Y

Mark Malkinson  Surf At Praa Sands, Cornwall, South West, ERADKH

World

Magite Historic   Otto Fürst von Bismarck (cropped). 2EG1B83

JACQUES Pierre  France, Haute Savoie, Domaine des Portes du Soleil skiing area, Les Gets  E29P89

Edited by Bryan
  • Love 1
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, Bryan said:

Times online 30th, Business

Jansos  A security guard outside Deloitte's headquarters campus on Stonecutter Court, London,  HFRE9Y

Bryan, Thanks for the spot and for all your hard work. Happy New Year! 🙂

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/deloitte-gives-staff-a-cool-reception-to-save-energy-3l8h0s8gv

Edited by Jansos
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, SShep said:

Winter/Spring 2023, RSPB Magazine, p67, Phycomyces fungi, 2A8RYBM, Gina Kelly

ISSN:  2054-3433

Thanks so much for spotting this SShep! I'm not familiar with the magazine, do you know if there is a link online where I can see how it was used?

Edited by Gina Kelly
further clarification of question

Hi Gina,
This is the magazine of the UK 'Royal Society for the Potection of Birds'.  I don't think there is an online version - I'm away at the moment but when I get home next week I should be able to post a copy of the page.
Cheers,
Steve

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, SShep said:

Hi Gina,
This is the magazine of the UK 'Royal Society for the Potection of Birds'.  I don't think there is an online version - I'm away at the moment but when I get home next week I should be able to post a copy of the page.
Cheers,
Steve

Thanks so much, that is above and beyond and I really appreciate it!  Happy New Year!

Times online 31st

Travel

alon harel  Bondi to Bronte walk path shot  2H1PGKY

Urbanmyth   Lifeguard box on Bondi Beach in Sydney New South Wales in Australia : D4A2B0

Andrew Watson  Swimmers at the Bronte Baths - a popular ocean filled pool at Bronte Beach. Sydney, New South Wales, C99B30

Sally Crane  Bondi to Coogee pathway, coastal walk, via Bronte Beach and Waverley Cemetery  JEDMM0

murbansky  Bondi to Coogee Coastal walk, Sydney, Australia  2AW24Y0

Marco Saracco   Lucca (Tuscany Italy) panorama with the Cathedral F8DP46

Benny Marty   Peak Tram Hong Kong HF5YK9

Boaz Rottem  The new waterfront park a the West Kowloon cultural district in Hong Kong. 2HAGA7G

Business

Neville Mountford-Hoare   Night time view of Lloyds Building in the City of London illuminated in blue light  CBFK1W

Scotland

Findlay Troon, UK. 17th July, 2022. With the weather forecasting predicting temperatures in excess of 30C,  2JHBCKX

Iain Masterton new super hospital the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital ( QEUH) in Glasgow, 2AGHWCJ

Iain Masterton Aerial view of Loch Leven Castle on Loch Leven in Fife, Scotland, 2ATR2WT

IAN GEORGESON   Lynn Bell, CEO of LOVE learning LOVE learning, a charity that supports vulnerable individuals, 2B1GG0N

sst Edinburgh Scotland, UK 20 December 2022. Angus Robertson MSP at the Scottish Parliament.  2M4CDBR

News

Victoria Jones  staff nurses on a hospital ward. 2KEA0NA

Ed Rhodes The view of Chrome Hill and Parkhouse Hill with dusting of snow, Peak District, Derbyshire,: 2G8FXKW

Chris Lock  Snow covered branches at the edge of a woodland clearing in Grovely Wood in Wiltshire.  C0G1DE

John Bentley  Wild ponies grazing on the Long Mynd, Shropshire, UK, on a cold Autumn morning  D0T5MF

Steve Speller  Stoney Littleton Neolithic chambered long barrow near Wellow in Somerset,  TW39BP

Craig Joiner Photography The pebble ridge and sand dunes on the beach at Norham Burrows, North Devon: JK2T5E

Keith Fergus   Loch Lochy in autumn at Laggan Locks on the Caledonian Canal, Highland  DTJ2EH

David James  Yachts and boats at Chichester Marina  HB6P42

Gordon Scammell   The town of Burnham on Crouch on the banks of the River Crouch in Essex. EH9JME

Nick Hatton  Shutlingsloe hill in the snow the 3rd highest point in Cheshire KW6C3H

Kit Day   Adult breeding plumage drake Common Goldeneye 2BHJ8NN

AA World Travel Library Welford BXKGK2

Duncan Usher  Mistle Thrush (Turdus viscivorus), sittinging on Guelder Rose bush in winter BJBRWY

Anna Bizon  Woman in winter clothes sneezing Debica, Poland  E5AT1B

Penny Tweedie  Pregnant sheep in frosty field Kent -AA84GB

Weekend

Photos Horticultural  Fig - `Brown Turkey' (Ficus carica) GGJ978

David Barley  Dahlias  HT5CYW

Register

Andrew Milligan  People on the beach in the village of Luss on Loch Lomond, in Argyll and Bute, Scotland. 2JHH0DW

Money

StockStudio  Orange rollercoaster with blue sky in the background GPPCPX

Edited by Bryan
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Bryan said:

Times online 31st

Scotland

Findlay Troon, UK. 17th July, 2022. With the weather forecasting predicting temperatures in excess of 30C,  2JHBCKX

Iain Masterton new super hospital the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital ( QEUH) in Glasgow, 2AGHWCJ

Iain Masterton Aerial view of Loch Leven Castle on Loch Leven in Fife, Scotland, 2ATR2WT

IAN GEORGESON   Lynn Bell, CEO of LOVE learning LOVE learning, a charity that supports vulnerable individuals, 2B1GG0N

sst Edinburgh Scotland, UK 20 December 2022. Angus Robertson MSP at the Scottish Parliament.  2M4CDBR

News

Victoria Jones  staff nurses on a hospital ward. 2KEA0NA

Ed Rhodes The view of Chrome Hill and Parkhouse Hill with dusting of snow, Peak District, Derbyshire,: 2G8FXKW

Chris Lock  Snow covered branches at the edge of a woodland clearing in Grovely Wood in Wiltshire.  C0G1DE

John Bentley  Wild ponies grazing on the Long Mynd, Shropshire, UK, on a cold Autumn morning  D0T5MF

Steve Speller  Stoney Littleton Neolithic chambered long barrow near Wellow in Somerset,  TW39BP

Craig Joiner Photography The pebble ridge and sand dunes on the beach at Norham Burrows, North Devon: JK2T5E

Keith Fergus   Loch Lochy in autumn at Laggan Locks on the Caledonian Canal, Highland  DTJ2EH

David James  Yachts and boats at Chichester Marina  HB6P42

Gordon Scammell   The town of Burnham on Crouch on the banks of the River Crouch in Essex. EH9JME

Nick Hatton  Shutlingsloe hill in the snow the 3rd highest point in Cheshire KW6C3H

Kit Day   Adult breeding plumage drake Common Goldeneye 2BHJ8NN

AA World Travel Library Welford BXKGK2

Duncan Usher  Mistle Thrush (Turdus viscivorus), sittinging on Guelder Rose bush in winter BJBRWY

Anna Bizon  Woman in winter clothes sneezing Debica, Poland  E5AT1B

Penny Tweedie  Pregnant sheep in frosty field Kent -AA84GB

Weekend

Photos Horticultural  Fig - `Brown Turkey' (Ficus carica) GGJ978

David Barley  Dahlias  HT5CYW

Register

Andrew Milligan  People on the beach in the village of Luss on Loch Lomond, in Argyll and Bute, Scotland. 2JHH0DW

Money

StockStudio  Orange rollercoaster with blue sky in the background GPPCPX

Thanks Bryan.

• Love 1