Have you found any Alamy photos November 2020?

18 minutes ago, Bryan said:

Glasgow, Scotland, UK. 25 September, 2020. Many students at Glasgow University have tested positive for the Covid-19 virus. T. Pictured; Chinese students walking in University cloisters. Iain Masterton/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2CTXBEK

ūüĎć

• Like 1
1 hour ago, VbFolly said:

BBC Countryfile magazine  Issue 171, December 2020
P95, St John the Baptist church Wantisden Suffolk England. geogphotos, Image ID: CXD2T3

Many thanks.

Sorry to be cheeky but if you have the magazine with you any chance that you could add the ISSN/barcode number for DACS claims. I just looked online but it says that this issue hasn't been published yet. 

It would be great if sales spotters could add this if possible though I am pushing it I know and am in awe of how wonderful you all are.ūüôā

1 hour ago, VbFolly said:

P24, Lacock Wiltshire England UK. Mr Standfast, Image ID: BGGFAJ

Many thanks, at last I sell a picture of Lacock Bakery ūüôā Zoomed on the 5th October.

Edited by Mr Standfast
zoom date
17 minutes ago, Mr Standfast said:

Many thanks, at last I sell a picture of Lacock Bakery ūüôā Zoomed on the 5th October.

Yay! ūüėɬ†

In the snow must have been the key for the December issue. Not that there is any sour grapes coming from me with my unwanted Lacock bakery pictures....¬†ūüôÉ

Edited by geogphotos
  • Haha 1
55 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

Many thanks.

Sorry to be cheeky but if you have the magazine with you any chance that you could add the ISSN/barcode number for DACS claims. I just looked online but it says that this issue hasn't been published yet. 

It would be great if sales spotters could add this if possible though I am pushing it I know and am in awe of how wonderful you all are.ūüôā

Hi Ian,

The number by the barcode is 9 771752 728078. Is that any good? It seems to be a different format from the other magazine I subscribe to (British Wildlife), but I can't see any other numbers.

There were certainly a lot of photos of places in the snow! It's too bad we rarely get much where I live.

Edited by VbFolly
Added extra bit

Hi Ian & Gillian,
The number I have for this is:  17527287
Not sure where I got it from but that seems the right format and almost matches the middle of the barcode.

Steve

Edited by SShep
typo
4 minutes ago, SShep said:

Hi Ian & Gillian,
The number I have for this is:  17527287
Not sure where I got it from but that seems the right format and almost matches the middle of the barcode.

Steve

Thanks, Steve. That's interesting - I was confused why there are so many different formats, and wasn't sure if this number was of any use for DACS - I let Alamy claim mine, as I often don't find where my images are published, so I've never really looked into it.

49 minutes ago, VbFolly said:

Hi Ian,

The number by the barcode is 9 771752 728078. Is that any good? It seems to be a different format from the other magazine I subscribe to (British Wildlife), but I can't see any other numbers.

There were certainly a lot of photos of places in the snow! It's too bad we rarely get much where I live.

Thanks that's perfect.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Bryan said:

Benjamin John  The Crown Prosecution Service and the Ministry of Justice building at 102 Petty France, Westminster, London, UK - Image ID: KCE1YD

Times Online 12th, Times2

Thanks Bryan for the spot!The CPS Inspectorate reviewed 700 cases and found that 98 contained security beaches

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Bryan said:

Cheers Iain !

Times online 12th

Elizabeth Leyden   Entrance to Glasgow University Union building, Scots Baronial Style, designed by Alan McNaughton, opened in1932. - Image ID: C3WE0T

Many thanks once again, Bryan!

• Like 1

11/11/2020 Daily Telegraph (print)

Man in surgical mask walks past a giant poster that claims "There will be laughter after Covid", Glasgow, Scotland. 2DA75FW Gerrard Ferry/Live News

• Upvote 4
13 hours ago, Bryan said:

Times online 12th

Scotland

Gleneagles, Perthshire, Scotland, UK - 7 January 2018: UK weather - enjoying the snow at Gleneagles Hotel in Perthshire on a still, but freezing cold day with blue skies Credit: Kay Roxby/Alamy Live News - Image ID: KX503X

Cheers Bryan :)

• Like 1

November 2, 2020 https://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/wellbeing/health/how-long-lockdown-uk-rules-review-536981

Brighton, UK. 7th April 2020 - Police check out Brighton seafront on day fifteen of the governments lockdown in Britain during the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic crisis . Credit: Simon Dack / Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2BD5AR7

Customs Street in downtown Auckland, New Zealand - Image ID: 2C72CMX Ian Dagnall

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Cheers Benjamin, Elizabeth and Kay !

Times online 13th

World

Gary Crabbe   Herd of free roaming Buffalo under palm tree at Little Harbor Campground Catalina Island California - Image ID: ABXT6C

Business

Justin Kase zsixz  B&M Retail home store shopping business customer entrance at the Lakeside retail park West Thurrock Essex England UK - Image ID: EEG2D6

Picture shows EG Group founders Mohsin, right, and Zuber Issa in Blackburn Nov 13, 2019. (Photo/Jon Super 07974 356-333) - Image ID: 2D05RPB

dpa  Bella Hadid at BURBERRY AW20 Runway during London Fashion Week February 2020 - London, UK 17/02/2020 - Image ID: 2AYYXE8

Gordon Scammell  Colourful umbrellas advertising Legal and General carried by participants in the Cardiff Pride parade. - Image ID: E6HK86

Overhead powerlines stretch through the golden sky. Picture by Jim Holden. - Image ID: AM69BX

picturelibrary  British retailer WH Smith - Image ID: KTTDNB

SOPA Images  Crew members from Emirates airline are seen leaving Hong Kong international airport.Temporally . - Image ID: 2B9P3FM

Björn Wylezich  Action store in Leiderdorp, the Netherlands. Action is a Dutch discount store-chain, owned by the British private-equity fund 3i. - Image ID: P7YJ77

Chris Howes/Wild Places Photography National Express coaches at Victoria Coach Station, London, England, UK - Image ID: 2BHTPAJ

Sylvia Buchholz  People walk through the lobby of the London Stock Exchange in London, Britain August 25, 2015. REUTERS/Suzanne Plunkett/File photo - Image ID: 2CNKHEJ

Bricks and Mortar

Geoffrey Kidd    View of the Mere at Diss, Norfolk with St Marys Church. - Image ID: DD717J

Graham Turner  Mere Street, Diss, Norfolk, UK. The main shopping street. - Image ID: K87C5C

Times2

Nature Picture Library  Aerial view of Essequibo river, Guyana, South America - Image ID: K2DA8E

Magnus Pictures  Helen Glover double Olympic rowing gold medallist and Steve Backshall taking part in the 69th Devizes to Westminster canoe race for World Land Trust - Image ID: J17NCB

Ireland

thinkx2  Waste water Treatment Works - Image ID: R0RFTJ

Gareth McCormack   Bog pool reflection at sunset, Ballycroy National Park, County Mayo, Ireland. - Image ID: DRNKFK

Timoleague, West Cork, Ireland. 13th Oct, 2020. A 100 strong herd of dairy cows makes its way to the sheds on the Timoleague farm of John Dineen. The cows will be fed before being milked. Credit: AG News/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2D5FD6W

Andrew Michael  Criminal Courts of Justice, Dublin, Republic of Ireland. - Image ID: CW261P

Andrew Michael   Dublin bus, Republic of Ireland. - Image ID: CXCNGW

Scotland

Paula Solloway   Close up of elderly ladies hand holding her walking stick in a care home, Yorkshire UK - Image ID: HXWWEH

James Cadden   Kingston Bridge - Image ID: GP1717

Tynecastle Park, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK. 12th Nov, 20. 21 UEFA European Under-21  Scotland v Croatia Pic Shows Connor McLennan (#18) of Scotland U21 Celebrates scoring equalising goal with Fraser Hornby (#9) vs Croatia U-21 Credit: eric mccowat/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2DAFF42

News

Marc Hill   Aerial view of Stonehenge Wiltshire UK - Image ID: AF3M0E

Erik Lattwein  Stonehenge in England is a popular landmark - travel photography. - Image ID: 2CA384G ? crop, no credits

Chronicle  TOBIAS RUSTAT courtier who rose from nothing and became a wealthy benefactor to Jesus College, Cambridge Date: 1606 - 1694 - Image ID: G3B1KX

Radharc Images   Students visiting open day at Queens University of Belfast main Lanyon Building Northern Ireland uk - Image ID: BR2BRD

Edited by Bryan
Updated
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6
47 minutes ago, Bryan said:

Times online 13th

Ireland

Timoleague, West Cork, Ireland. 13th Oct, 2020. A 100 strong herd of dairy cows makes its way to the sheds on the Timoleague farm of John Dineen. The cows will be fed before being milked. Credit: AG News/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2D5FD6W

Thanks for the spot, Bryan. ūüĎć

• Like 1
On 11/11/2020 at 17:30, VbFolly said:

P4 and P38-39, Wild juniper tree in winter England. Susanne Masters, Image ID: EFWKCT
P12, Lodgepole pine cone, Pinus contorta, var. latifolia, Burbage Moor, Derbyshire. Chris Mattison, Image ID: C64WNH
P12, European black pine, Austrian pine, Black Pine, Corsican Pine (Pinus nigra), branch with cone. blickwinkel/Hecker, Image ID: CNXP41
P12, Tsuga heterophylla. Western Hemlock cones. amomentintime, Image ID: H81DCG
P12, Close up of a grouping of mobile fir cones in the Scottish Highlands. Charles Wollertz, Image ID: 2AGWBRT
P13, Roast parsnips with crispy seasoning in tray. Diana Miller/Cultura Creative RF, Image ID: G3KPBW
P14, Adam Henson Cotswolds farmer feeding his sheep on Adam's farm. BBC Countryfile tv presenter with his sheep. Peter Titmuss, Image ID: C0FBYD
P22-23, Avebury Stone Circle After a Heavy Fall of Snow. Peter Sumner, Image ID: T1KM0W
P22, Silbury Hill in the winter snow at twilight before sunrise. Avebury, Wiltshire, England. Panoramic. Tim Gainey, Image ID: RKJCWD
P22, West Kennet Long Barrow in the winter snow just before sunrise. Neolithic chambered tomb. West Kennet, Wiltshire, England. Panoramic. Tim Gainey, Image ID: RJK65K
P24, Lacock Wiltshire England UK. Mr Standfast, Image ID: BGGFAJ
P27, Cherhill Down Wiltshire UK. Trevor Smithers ARPS, Image ID: A1AA24
P27, The red lion pub in the snow in Avebury, Wiltshire, England. Panoramic. Tim Gainey, Image ID: RJPY73
P28, The Polly Tea Rooms on High Street, Marlborough first opened in 1912 to serve travellers on the A4 Great West Road. Joseph Clemson 1, Image ID: FHBG0J
P28, Lardy cake. West country fruit loaf. UK Food. Simon Reddy, Image ID: JA4D13
P28, Devizes, Wiltshire, UK. 25th December 2019. A cold but bright sunny morning at Caen Hill Locks near Devizes in Wiltshire. Lee Thomas, Image ID: 2AHGMF9
P40, Winter holiday decoration: fraser fir table wreath centerpiece with cones, juniper, burning candle and cinnamon sticks tied with jute rope on burlap. Bjphotographs, Image ID: R29518
P40, Elijah Fed By An Angel. Chronicle, Image ID: D86DMP
P41, Wild juniper with ripe berries in frost with foliage needles. Wolstenholme Images, Image ID: M5NHNR
P43, Goldcrest (Regulus regulus) perched in a Juniper. Finland. WILDLIFE GmbH, Image ID: C4F37K
P43, Juniper Shieldbug (Cyphostethus tristriatus) perched on Lawsons cypress leaves. Tipperary, Ireland. Larry Doherty, Image ID: 2AJA69P
P43, Mrs Beetons Spine 1907. Chronicle, Image ID: A66PR4
P44, Juniper, Juniperus communis. Florilegius, Image ID: CEG1AC
P44, Windswept Juniper trees on the Hervey Memorial Nature Reserve South Cumbria. Tom Richardson Cumbria, Image ID: FY4F59
P44, Volunteers collect Juniper Berries on Moorhouse and Upper Teesdale Reserve for replanting to increase the number of bushes. Paul Glendell, Image ID: ARN2R4
P77, Glencoe Lochan covered in ice producing mirror like reflections, Scotland, UK. Steve Oldfield, Image ID: HGPT72
P79, European Holly (Ilex aquifolium) veteran tree, habit, with fruit, Northern Stiperstones, Shropshire, England, December. FLPA, Image ID: CRNXTJ
P79, Save to lightbox Add to cart Remains of lead mining in the snow covered landscape at Lordshill, Snailbeach, Shropshire, winter of 2009. John Bentley, Image ID: B92C64
P80, Mistle Thrush. Stef Bennett, Image ID: HY5KEP
P81, Moss grows over an old stone wall on Brook Vessons Nature Reserve, Shropshire. John Hayward, Image ID: R36226
P81, An ancient holly tree on the Hollies Nature Reserve, overlooking Earl's Hill and Pontesford Hill, Shropshire. MH Country, Image ID: HNKXG6
P81, Cook's Cottage at Blakemoorgate on the Stiperstones - Built in the 1800's the cottage fell into disrepair before it was restored in 2010. Nick Hawksworth, Image ID: KH97J7
P82-83, Winter calm on Glencoe Lochan. Shaun Barr, Image ID: K0P9YH
P85, Christmas Common road sign. Stuart Black, Image ID: E91B2Y
P85, Cotswolds view from Christmas Common, Oxfordshire, October 2011. mike lane, Image ID: C8M5TK
P86, Mousehole harbour sunset at Christmas, Cornwall, UK. Elizabeth Bennett, Image ID: BGG24M
P86, Mousehole, Cornwall, UK. 23rd December 2016. Tom Bawcocks eve celebrations at Mousehole. Legend has it that Tom Bawcock saved Mousehole from famine by going out to fish in a severe storm. During the festival a Stargazy pie is made... Credit: Simon Maycock/Alamy Live News, Image ID: HEKT2P
P88, Chritsmas trees and lights at night in Pembridge. Herefordshire. England. Tim Gainey, Image ID: 2AGJRXP
P89, UK, Herefordshire, Pembridge, Dunkerton’s Cider Mill, bottles of locally produced Cider and Perry. economic images, Image ID: G4KB4F
P89, Eardisley, Herefordshire, UK. 6th January, 2017. Members of the Leominster Morris folk dance group take part in a torch lit Wassailing ceremony on the Epiphany, also widely known as Three Kings Day, or even Dia de los Tres Reyes Magos. Jim Wood, Image ID: HGAGXE
P89, St Mary's Church separate bell tower in picturesque English village of Pembridge Herefordshire England UK. Jeff Morgan 11, Image ID: CEMXD8
P90, Rudston Monolith and Church, East Yorkshire. Roger Driscoll, Image ID: 2AR304N
P90, Turkey Lectern St. Andrews Church Boynton East Yorkshire UK. Alan Curtis, Image ID: CW5PPX
P91, Father Christmas and his Elves walk past the sign for the village of Bethlehem, Carmarthenshire West Wales. James Davies, Image ID: D1RB6C
P92-93, 19/10/18 ***With Video*** Stunning drone photograph of dawn breaking over Minninglow in the White Peak area of the Derbyshire Peak District. Minnin. Joanne Roberts, Image ID: R0983J
P94, Saul Church, Co. Down, Northern Ireland. scenicireland.com / Christopher Hill Photographic, Image ID: CE57G6
P94-95, St. Martin's 13th century Church at Fifield Bavant in Wiltshire. Chris Lock, Image ID: KDD3TE
P95, Crathie Church, also known as Crathie Kirk, has been attended by the Royal Family since 1848 due to its proximity to Balmoral Castle. Jan Holm/LOOP IMAGES, Image ID: CF31FN
P95, St John the Baptist church Wantisden Suffolk England. geogphotos, Image ID: CXD2T3
P100, Tom Kerridge, The Hand & Flowers, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, UK. 22nd January, 2018. Celebrity Chef Tom Kerridge at his Marlow Restaurant the Hand and Flowers. Credit: Maureen McLean/Alamy, Image ID: 2AN9TB2

Thats a lot of usages !

• Haha 1