Have you found any Alamy photos November 2020?

1 hour ago, VbFolly said:

BBC Countryfile magazine  Issue 171, December 2020

P24, Lacock Wiltshire England UK. Mr Standfast, Image ID: BGGFAJ

Many thanks, at last I sell a picture of Lacock Bakery 🙂 Zoomed on the 5th October.

Edited by Mr Standfast
zoom date

17 minutes ago, Mr Standfast said:

Many thanks, at last I sell a picture of Lacock Bakery 🙂 Zoomed on the 5th October.

Yay! 😃 

In the snow must have been the key for the December issue. Not that there is any sour grapes coming from me with my unwanted Lacock bakery pictures.... 🙃

Edited by geogphotos

55 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

Many thanks.

Sorry to be cheeky but if you have the magazine with you any chance that you could add the ISSN/barcode number for DACS claims. I just looked online but it says that this issue hasn't been published yet. 

It would be great if sales spotters could add this if possible though I am pushing it I know and am in awe of how wonderful you all are.🙂

Hi Ian,

The number by the barcode is 9 771752 728078. Is that any good? It seems to be a different format from the other magazine I subscribe to (British Wildlife), but I can't see any other numbers.

There were certainly a lot of photos of places in the snow! It's too bad we rarely get much where I live.

Edited by VbFolly
Added extra bit

Hi Ian & Gillian,
The number I have for this is:  17527287
Not sure where I got it from but that seems the right format and almost matches the middle of the barcode.

Steve

Edited by SShep
typo

4 minutes ago, SShep said:

Hi Ian & Gillian,
The number I have for this is:  17527287
Not sure where I got it from but that seems the right format and almost matches the middle of the barcode.

Steve

Thanks, Steve. That's interesting - I was confused why there are so many different formats, and wasn't sure if this number was of any use for DACS - I let Alamy claim mine, as I often don't find where my images are published, so I've never really looked into it.

49 minutes ago, VbFolly said:

Hi Ian,

The number by the barcode is 9 771752 728078. Is that any good? It seems to be a different format from the other magazine I subscribe to (British Wildlife), but I can't see any other numbers.

There were certainly a lot of photos of places in the snow! It's too bad we rarely get much where I live.

Thanks that's perfect.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bryan said:

Benjamin John  The Crown Prosecution Service and the Ministry of Justice building at 102 Petty France, Westminster, London, UK - Image ID: KCE1YD

Times Online 12th, Times2

Thanks Bryan for the spot!The CPS Inspectorate reviewed 700 cases and found that 98 contained security beaches

• Love 2

November 2, 2020 https://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/wellbeing/health/how-long-lockdown-uk-rules-review-536981

Brighton, UK. 7th April 2020 - Police check out Brighton seafront on day fifteen of the governments lockdown in Britain during the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic crisis . Credit: Simon Dack / Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2BD5AR7

Customs Street in downtown Auckland, New Zealand - Image ID: 2C72CMX Ian Dagnall

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Cheers Benjamin, Elizabeth and Kay !

Times online 13th

World

Gary Crabbe   Herd of free roaming Buffalo under palm tree at Little Harbor Campground Catalina Island California - Image ID: ABXT6C

Business

Justin Kase zsixz  B&M Retail home store shopping business customer entrance at the Lakeside retail park West Thurrock Essex England UK - Image ID: EEG2D6

Picture shows EG Group founders Mohsin, right, and Zuber Issa in Blackburn Nov 13, 2019. (Photo/Jon Super 07974 356-333) - Image ID: 2D05RPB

dpa  Bella Hadid at BURBERRY AW20 Runway during London Fashion Week February 2020 - London, UK 17/02/2020 - Image ID: 2AYYXE8

Gordon Scammell  Colourful umbrellas advertising Legal and General carried by participants in the Cardiff Pride parade. - Image ID: E6HK86

Overhead powerlines stretch through the golden sky. Picture by Jim Holden. - Image ID: AM69BX

picturelibrary  British retailer WH Smith - Image ID: KTTDNB

SOPA Images  Crew members from Emirates airline are seen leaving Hong Kong international airport.Temporally . - Image ID: 2B9P3FM

Björn Wylezich  Action store in Leiderdorp, the Netherlands. Action is a Dutch discount store-chain, owned by the British private-equity fund 3i. - Image ID: P7YJ77

Chris Howes/Wild Places Photography National Express coaches at Victoria Coach Station, London, England, UK - Image ID: 2BHTPAJ

Sylvia Buchholz  People walk through the lobby of the London Stock Exchange in London, Britain August 25, 2015. REUTERS/Suzanne Plunkett/File photo - Image ID: 2CNKHEJ

Bricks and Mortar

Geoffrey Kidd    View of the Mere at Diss, Norfolk with St Marys Church. - Image ID: DD717J

Graham Turner  Mere Street, Diss, Norfolk, UK. The main shopping street. - Image ID: K87C5C

Times2

Nature Picture Library  Aerial view of Essequibo river, Guyana, South America - Image ID: K2DA8E

Magnus Pictures  Helen Glover double Olympic rowing gold medallist and Steve Backshall taking part in the 69th Devizes to Westminster canoe race for World Land Trust - Image ID: J17NCB

Ireland

thinkx2  Waste water Treatment Works - Image ID: R0RFTJ

Gareth McCormack   Bog pool reflection at sunset, Ballycroy National Park, County Mayo, Ireland. - Image ID: DRNKFK

Timoleague, West Cork, Ireland. 13th Oct, 2020. A 100 strong herd of dairy cows makes its way to the sheds on the Timoleague farm of John Dineen. The cows will be fed before being milked. Credit: AG News/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2D5FD6W

Andrew Michael  Criminal Courts of Justice, Dublin, Republic of Ireland. - Image ID: CW261P

Andrew Michael   Dublin bus, Republic of Ireland. - Image ID: CXCNGW

Scotland

Paula Solloway   Close up of elderly ladies hand holding her walking stick in a care home, Yorkshire UK - Image ID: HXWWEH

James Cadden   Kingston Bridge - Image ID: GP1717

Tynecastle Park, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK. 12th Nov, 20. 21 UEFA European Under-21  Scotland v Croatia Pic Shows Connor McLennan (#18) of Scotland U21 Celebrates scoring equalising goal with Fraser Hornby (#9) vs Croatia U-21 Credit: eric mccowat/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2DAFF42

News

Marc Hill   Aerial view of Stonehenge Wiltshire UK - Image ID: AF3M0E

Erik Lattwein  Stonehenge in England is a popular landmark - travel photography. - Image ID: 2CA384G ? crop, no credits

Chronicle  TOBIAS RUSTAT courtier who rose from nothing and became a wealthy benefactor to Jesus College, Cambridge Date: 1606 - 1694 - Image ID: G3B1KX

Radharc Images   Students visiting open day at Queens University of Belfast main Lanyon Building Northern Ireland uk - Image ID: BR2BRD

Edited by Bryan
Updated
  • Love 1
  • Like 6

47 minutes ago, Bryan said:

Times online 13th

Ireland

Timoleague, West Cork, Ireland. 13th Oct, 2020. A 100 strong herd of dairy cows makes its way to the sheds on the Timoleague farm of John Dineen. The cows will be fed before being milked. Credit: AG News/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2D5FD6W

Thanks for the spot, Bryan. 👍

• Love 1

On 11/11/2020 at 17:30, VbFolly said:

BBC Countryfile magazine  Issue 171, December 2020
P4 and P38-39, Wild juniper tree in winter England. Susanne Masters, Image ID: EFWKCT
P12, Lodgepole pine cone, Pinus contorta, var. latifolia, Burbage Moor, Derbyshire. Chris Mattison, Image ID: C64WNH
P12, European black pine, Austrian pine, Black Pine, Corsican Pine (Pinus nigra), branch with cone. blickwinkel/Hecker, Image ID: CNXP41
P12, Tsuga heterophylla. Western Hemlock cones. amomentintime, Image ID: H81DCG
P12, Close up of a grouping of mobile fir cones in the Scottish Highlands. Charles Wollertz, Image ID: 2AGWBRT
P13, Roast parsnips with crispy seasoning in tray. Diana Miller/Cultura Creative RF, Image ID: G3KPBW
P14, Adam Henson Cotswolds farmer feeding his sheep on Adam's farm. BBC Countryfile tv presenter with his sheep. Peter Titmuss, Image ID: C0FBYD
P22-23, Avebury Stone Circle After a Heavy Fall of Snow. Peter Sumner, Image ID: T1KM0W
P22, Silbury Hill in the winter snow at twilight before sunrise. Avebury, Wiltshire, England. Panoramic. Tim Gainey, Image ID: RKJCWD
P22, West Kennet Long Barrow in the winter snow just before sunrise. Neolithic chambered tomb. West Kennet, Wiltshire, England. Panoramic. Tim Gainey, Image ID: RJK65K
P24, Lacock Wiltshire England UK. Mr Standfast, Image ID: BGGFAJ
P27, Cherhill Down Wiltshire UK. Trevor Smithers ARPS, Image ID: A1AA24
P27, The red lion pub in the snow in Avebury, Wiltshire, England. Panoramic. Tim Gainey, Image ID: RJPY73
P28, The Polly Tea Rooms on High Street, Marlborough first opened in 1912 to serve travellers on the A4 Great West Road. Joseph Clemson 1, Image ID: FHBG0J
P28, Lardy cake. West country fruit loaf. UK Food. Simon Reddy, Image ID: JA4D13
P28, Devizes, Wiltshire, UK. 25th December 2019. A cold but bright sunny morning at Caen Hill Locks near Devizes in Wiltshire. Lee Thomas, Image ID: 2AHGMF9
P40, Winter holiday decoration: fraser fir table wreath centerpiece with cones, juniper, burning candle and cinnamon sticks tied with jute rope on burlap. Bjphotographs, Image ID: R29518
P40, Elijah Fed By An Angel. Chronicle, Image ID: D86DMP
P41, Wild juniper with ripe berries in frost with foliage needles. Wolstenholme Images, Image ID: M5NHNR
P43, Goldcrest (Regulus regulus) perched in a Juniper. Finland. WILDLIFE GmbH, Image ID: C4F37K
P43, Juniper Shieldbug (Cyphostethus tristriatus) perched on Lawsons cypress leaves. Tipperary, Ireland. Larry Doherty, Image ID: 2AJA69P
P43, Mrs Beetons Spine 1907. Chronicle, Image ID: A66PR4
P44, Juniper, Juniperus communis. Florilegius, Image ID: CEG1AC
P44, Windswept Juniper trees on the Hervey Memorial Nature Reserve South Cumbria. Tom Richardson Cumbria, Image ID: FY4F59
P44, Volunteers collect Juniper Berries on Moorhouse and Upper Teesdale Reserve for replanting to increase the number of bushes. Paul Glendell, Image ID: ARN2R4
P77, Glencoe Lochan covered in ice producing mirror like reflections, Scotland, UK. Steve Oldfield, Image ID: HGPT72
P79, European Holly (Ilex aquifolium) veteran tree, habit, with fruit, Northern Stiperstones, Shropshire, England, December. FLPA, Image ID: CRNXTJ
P79, Save to lightbox Add to cart Remains of lead mining in the snow covered landscape at Lordshill, Snailbeach, Shropshire, winter of 2009. John Bentley, Image ID: B92C64
P80, Mistle Thrush. Stef Bennett, Image ID: HY5KEP
P81, Moss grows over an old stone wall on Brook Vessons Nature Reserve, Shropshire. John Hayward, Image ID: R36226
P81, An ancient holly tree on the Hollies Nature Reserve, overlooking Earl's Hill and Pontesford Hill, Shropshire. MH Country, Image ID: HNKXG6
P81, Cook's Cottage at Blakemoorgate on the Stiperstones - Built in the 1800's the cottage fell into disrepair before it was restored in 2010. Nick Hawksworth, Image ID: KH97J7
P82-83, Winter calm on Glencoe Lochan. Shaun Barr, Image ID: K0P9YH
P85, Christmas Common road sign. Stuart Black, Image ID: E91B2Y
P85, Cotswolds view from Christmas Common, Oxfordshire, October 2011. mike lane, Image ID: C8M5TK
P86, Mousehole harbour sunset at Christmas, Cornwall, UK. Elizabeth Bennett, Image ID: BGG24M
P86, Mousehole, Cornwall, UK. 23rd December 2016. Tom Bawcocks eve celebrations at Mousehole. Legend has it that Tom Bawcock saved Mousehole from famine by going out to fish in a severe storm. During the festival a Stargazy pie is made... Credit: Simon Maycock/Alamy Live News, Image ID: HEKT2P
P88, Chritsmas trees and lights at night in Pembridge. Herefordshire. England. Tim Gainey, Image ID: 2AGJRXP
P89, UK, Herefordshire, Pembridge, Dunkerton’s Cider Mill, bottles of locally produced Cider and Perry. economic images, Image ID: G4KB4F
P89, Eardisley, Herefordshire, UK. 6th January, 2017. Members of the Leominster Morris folk dance group take part in a torch lit Wassailing ceremony on the Epiphany, also widely known as Three Kings Day, or even Dia de los Tres Reyes Magos. Jim Wood, Image ID: HGAGXE
P89, St Mary's Church separate bell tower in picturesque English village of Pembridge Herefordshire England UK. Jeff Morgan 11, Image ID: CEMXD8
P90, Rudston Monolith and Church, East Yorkshire. Roger Driscoll, Image ID: 2AR304N
P90, Turkey Lectern St. Andrews Church Boynton East Yorkshire UK. Alan Curtis, Image ID: CW5PPX
P91, Father Christmas and his Elves walk past the sign for the village of Bethlehem, Carmarthenshire West Wales. James Davies, Image ID: D1RB6C
P92-93, 19/10/18 ***With Video*** Stunning drone photograph of dawn breaking over Minninglow in the White Peak area of the Derbyshire Peak District. Minnin. Joanne Roberts, Image ID: R0983J
P94, Saul Church, Co. Down, Northern Ireland. scenicireland.com / Christopher Hill Photographic, Image ID: CE57G6
P94-95, St. Martin's 13th century Church at Fifield Bavant in Wiltshire. Chris Lock, Image ID: KDD3TE
P95, Crathie Church, also known as Crathie Kirk, has been attended by the Royal Family since 1848 due to its proximity to Balmoral Castle. Jan Holm/LOOP IMAGES, Image ID: CF31FN
P95, St John the Baptist church Wantisden Suffolk England. geogphotos, Image ID: CXD2T3
P100, Tom Kerridge, The Hand & Flowers, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, UK. 22nd January, 2018. Celebrity Chef Tom Kerridge at his Marlow Restaurant the Hand and Flowers. Credit: Maureen McLean/Alamy, Image ID: 2AN9TB2

Thats a lot of usages !

13/11/2020 Daily Telegraph (print)

A visitor walks past an exhibition area of anti-epidemic materials at the Second World Health Expo this week in Wuhan. 2DABWKH Cheng Min/Xinhua/Live News

Claudia Mo, a pro-democracy politician, on her way to hand in her resignation letter yesterday in Hing Kong. 2DAFAKX May James/Zuma Wire/Live News

Boar, a sculpture by Elisabeth Frink, which stands outside the Hibberd Gallery, Harlow, Essex. AM98YD Rob

• Love 1
  • Like 5

50 minutes ago, SShep said:

December 2020, Country Walking, p17, Black Bull pub in Coniston, DXWE2K, Realimage
ISSN:  09532757

many thanks Steve.  That was zoomed a little while ago.  Thanks for the ISSN too, it's a great help.

Pearl

El País El Viajero 13.11.2020 (Print edition)

Pablo Mendez Rodriguez F2MC87 Water movement of a small stream in Somosierra, Madrid, Spain

dpa picture alliance 2AK6MBG Insel Porto Santo: Basaltsaeulen am Pico de Ana Ferreira, Madeira | usage worldwide

Jorge Tutor 2CTY2AM Nantucket view from ferry, Nantucket island, Massachusetts, USA 🙂

Tom Croke KAK337 The head and jaw of a jouvenile sperm whale on display in the Nantucket Whalling Museum. The display hangs over a whaling boat. The

• Love 2
  • Like 6