Have you found any Alamy Images in use MARCH 2019

Guardian Online

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/gallery/2019/mar/08/the-week-in-wildlife-in-pictures
RTXHAN  Graham Leese Hare early morning in Cheshire farmland UK

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2019/mar/09/40-best-beaches-europe-spain-portugal-france-italy-greece-turkey-croatia
A4JDEX  Roger Day Pretty Green Poo Beach in Asturias
R9JAWR Seaphotoart Spain Mediterranean sea rocky coast with a school of fish underwater
EN6BWE Cro Magnon Lonely surfer walking at scenic beach in Porto Covo
EYWY2 Portugal-travel photos View on seaside village of new Nazare Portugal. Silver coast
PXGK4N Jacek Sopotnicki Colorful sun beds under straw umbrellas on Falesia Beach
PH979N  Zoonar/XXL Photo Estuary of Rio Minho into Atlantic at sundown
R1KHC7 AWP Praia Galapinhos, Setúbal, Lisbon area, Portugal
E9F7GK Andia Plage de la Grève Blanche
EDR6H1 YG-Tavel-Photos Beach Of Grenettes,Ile De Re
DW8HME FLPA View of sand dunes and beach habitat Montmartin-sur-mer Manche Normandy
R844CX Roberto Del Bianco View of the Fiorenzuola di Focara beach
A61WT1 REDA & CO/Gimmi Beach Cala Violina Tuscany Italy
M5E18K Isaac74 Transparent and turquoise sea in Porto Giunco
PK24NA  Simon Dannhauer Sestri Levante - Paradise Bay of Silence with its boats and its lovely beach.
BXPA26 Georgios Alexandris The beach of Kaladi during summer, Kithira island , Greece
E95DT6 Jan Fritz parasols at beach of paliochori milos greece
BKYBMN LOOK Die Bildagentur der Fotografen GmbH/Ingolf Pompe People bathing at Super Paradise Beach
JGYB14 Jan Wlodarczyk Balos Beach, Gramvousa Peninsula, Crete
HP46Y6 Mustafa Olgun Patara Karadere beach
C2YHG6 Images&Stories Scenic view of Bozcaada Harbor Canakkale Turkey
E7HJ88 Travelfile Tourists on in Maslinica cove beach
R4AX3A Arco / F. Scholz Sea, Valun, Cres Island, Kvarner Bay, Croatia
FYT3DY Marco Secchi Crystal blue sea at Cikat Bay, Losinj, Croatia
M842H9 Simun Ascic Beach on Island Mljet, Croatia
DC73MK Travelfile  Tourists on Murvica village beach, Croatia
DHHE6B Zoonar/Carmen Mair Climbing Frame on Ventspils Beach
EMCAW1 Westend61 GmbH /Jaak Nilson Estonia, beach umbrella on Vosu beach at Baltic sea

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/mar/09/gardening-tips-elephants-ears-bergenias
HG728F Rhowena MacCuish Pink Bergenia 'overture' garden plant
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/mar/09/how-to-buy-cold-frame-greenhouse
ENM92R GKSFlorapics 'Winter Gem' and runner bean plants hardening off in cold frame

El País. El Viajero 08.03.2019

M8HAY6 Mauricio Abreu Cloisters of the Se Catedral (Motherchurch), a Unesco World Heritage Site. Evora, Portugal

R6GRRX Stuart Black Praca do Giraldo and the Igreja de Santo Antao with historical buildings and cafe busy with students in the evening, Evora, Alentejo, Portugal, Europe

Found in the Sun

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/8590939/millennials-risk-zinc-deficiency/

A pair of traditional oak smoked kippers Stock Photo

A pair of traditional oak smoked kippers

Contributor: Peter Jordan_F / Alamy Stock Photo

Finder: Adie

Image ID: CRATEN

A pot of cockles Stock Photo

A pot of cockles

Contributor: Jayne Lloyd / Alamy Stock Photo

Finder: Adie

Image ID: CE9K9C

Metro onlinehttps://metro.co.uk/2019/03/09/women-demand-access-for-safe-and-legal-abortions-in-march-on-belfast-8876587/

Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK, 9 March, 2019. A rally in support of International Women’s Day meeting in Writers Square and marching to City Hall. The rally and March are expected to be one of the biggest in the UK and Ireland with the theme for the month long celebration being ‘The Time is Now - Women Rise Up.’ More than 50 events will take place in Northern Ireland during March in support of International Women’s Day. Credit J Orr/Alamy Live News - Images RXDJJPRXDJHT and RXDJHK 

Sunday Times 10th

Chris Willson T. Rex at the Dinosaurs exhibit at the Natural History Museum, London, England. - Image ID: GRCF0P

travellinglight  Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, built by Thomas Telford, and a World Heritage Site, reflecting in the River Dee, with people walking... - Image ID: G1YGA8 - no credits

Scottish Edition

Yannik Photography   Picturesque waterfall with clear water and colourful stones in front of fog covered mountain range at the Fairy Pools (Isle of Skye, Scotland, Europe) -Image ID: RFEW5N

Simon Stirrup   Male Reeves' Muntjac deer (Muntiacus reevesi), Breckland, Norfolk, England - Image ID: PC0PR3

blickwinkel/Cairns   deer stalker, taking aim with riffle, Scotland. - Image ID: AE1H11

Irish Edition

The Granger Collection BRIAN BORU (926-1014). /nKing of Ireland, 1002-1014. Colored engraving, 19th century. - Image ID: FFB27C - possibly, part of a compound image

Kumar Sriskandan     Woman buying greeting cards, Tesco supermarket Suffolk UK - Image ID: FH4TETC

Cbs   Monarch Butterfly Pollenating a Purple Flower in a Garden of Wildflowers - Image ID: R0KF15

World

Terese Loeb Kreuzer  In 2016, Ilhan Omar won a seat in the Minnesota State Legislature, becoming the first Somali-American legislator in the United States. - Image ID: MJ0CK7

Business

Mark Waugh Trafford Centre grand staircase made of Chicken Red Marble from Luoyong district China modelled on the staircase on the Titanic - Image ID: M65GPW

Pere Sanz The City of London is the main financial district of London and vies with New York City as the financial capital of the world - Image ID: E83A0T

Ken Wolter  MENLO PARK, CA/USA - MAY 31, 2014: Facebook corporate headquarters campus sign in Silicon Valley. - Image ID: MF75RP

Angela Jordan   The Laura Ashley Garden Seating area in an old Rose Garden Tatton Park Flower Show 2003 - Image ID: AGBE83

Money

Agencja Fotograficzna Caro Vodafone logo - Image ID: CRPWHR

Home

Paolo Paradiso  London, UK - February, 2019. View of Canary Wharf financial district form Greenwich. - Image ID: R2WDD8

Chon Kit Leong   MAR 31, Pasadena: CicLAvia Pasadena, Car free day on MAR 31, 2015 on at Pasadena, Los Angeles - Image ID: G37HDY

Richard Bradley   Crowds of hundreds with placards at Sheffield City Hall during Sheffield Get Off My Tree event, 07/04/18 in protest at Amey cutting down trees - Image ID: MB8K7F

Travel

Tony Tallec  Carefree woman outside tents at music festival - Image ID: DXGKJX

Manfred Gottschalk   Lao People's Democratic Republic, Luang Prabang, Chapel of the Standing Buddha at Wat Sen Souk Haram - Image ID: FFFBHA

Sean Pavone  Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA downtown skyline on the rivers at dawn. - Image ID: MYE1DW

adiseshan shankar   National Aviary Pittsburgh Pennsylvania: African Penguin - Image ID: EMP16M

FALKENSTEINFOTO Houses in the historic district and Great St. Martin Church, Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, Europe, - Image ID: CXDA0T

TravelCollection  People at Brussels Square in Belgian Quarter, Neustadt-Nord, Cologne, Germany - Image ID: F0A311

Mikhail Lavrenov Boats parked along the channel in the city of Mechelen (Flanders region, Belgium) - Image ID: BR82KN

Helen Dixon   Views from Ditching Beacon along the South Downs Way at dawn - Image ID: BPWP8W

dominic dibbs  Charleston Farmhouse in East Sussex - Image ID: DG7X9M

Telegraph Online

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/gardening/problem-solving/helen-yemm-loves-heatwave-plus-cut-back-hedge-cyclamen-tips/
RT1BG1 Tony Watson  Wisley RHS Gardens, Surrey, England, UK. 27th February 2019.
D2KAHB  Jannis Tzimopulos Cyclamen hederifolium (credited to Claudia Holzforster)

Guardian Online

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/mar/09/first-gin-made-from-discarded-grapes-to-hit-tescos-shelves
BB3YJJ  Image navi - Sozaijiten Gin and Tonic

4 hours ago, Bryan said:

Kumar Sriskandan     Woman buying greeting cards, Tesco supermarket Suffolk UK - Image ID: FH4TETC

Many thanks for the spot Bryan!

Best wishes

Kumar

09/03/2019, Guardian, p3, fall of the Berlin wall, B205XA, Kaiser/Agencja Fotograficzna Caro [Alamy credit only]
09/03/2019, Guardian, p10, two police women, J21W83, Alan Fraser
09/03/2019, Guardian, p28 & p53, Scrabble board with the words Cash Shares ISA, E8E9E9, Andrew Paterson
09/03/2019, Guardian, p34, Beachy Head, BPB9KM, Paul Lovichi Photography [Alamy credit only]
09/03/2019, Guardian, p37, Brindisi, RK18R7, Sergio Monti [RF & no credit - poss not new sale via Alamy]
09/03/2019, Guardian, p58, Empire Windrush in 1948, J4Y0KM, Contraband Collection [Cropped. No credit - poss not via Alamy]
09/03/2019, Guardian [Journal section], p8, cover of vinyl album Play Bach No.5 by Jacques Loussier, CNM1FC, EyeBrowz [Alamy credit only]
09/03/2019, Guardian [Magazine], p51, runner bean plants in cold frame, ENM92R, GKSFlorapics [Cropped. Alamy credit only]
09/03/2019, Guardian [Magazine], p51, pink Bergenia 'overture', HG728F, Rhowena MacCuish [Cutout. Alamy credit only]
09/03/2019, Guardian [Travel section], p2, Aiguablava beach on Costa Brava, FD1W9C, Jordi De Rueda Roigé
09/03/2019, Guardian [Travel section], p3, Falesia beach in Algarve, PXGK4N, Jacek Sopotnicki [No credit - poss not via Alamy]
09/03/2019, Guardian [Travel section], p3, Porto Covo beach in Portugal, F73DCT, Ludovic des Cognets
09/03/2019, Guardian [Travel section], p4, Plage de la Grève Blanche in Brittany, E9F7GK, Andia
09/03/2019, Guardian [Travel section], p4, Montmartin-sur-mer in Normandy, DW8HME, FLPA
09/03/2019, Guardian [Travel section], p5, Porto Giunco in Sardinia, M5E18K, Isaac74
09/03/2019, Guardian [Travel section], p5, Baia del Silenzio in Liguria, PK24NA, Simon Dannhauer
09/03/2019, Guardian [Travel section], p5, Fiorenzuola di Focara beach, R844CX, Roberto Del Bianco
09/03/2019, Guardian [Travel section], p6, Paliochori beach in Greece, E95DT6, Jan Fritz
09/03/2019, Guardian [Travel section], p6, Balos beach on Crete, JGYB14, Jan Wlodarczyk
09/03/2019, Guardian [Travel section], p6, Super Paradise beach on Mykonos, KDWANK, Helmut Corneli
09/03/2019, Guardian [Travel section], p7, Patara beach near Kalkan in Turkey, EGJCFM, Stuart Black
09/03/2019, Guardian [Travel section], p8, Cres Island in Croatia, R4AX3A, F. Scholz/Arco Images GmbH [No credit - poss not via Alamy]
09/03/2019, Guardian [Travel section], p8, Cikat Bay in Croatia, FYT3DY, Marco Secchi
09/03/2019, Guardian [Travel section], p9, climbing frame on Ventspils Beach in Latvia, DHHE6B, Carmen Mair/Zoonar GmbH [Cropped. No credit - poss not via Alamy]
09/03/2019, Guardian [Travel section], p10, Brownsea island, F7RKG9, The National Trust Photolibrary
09/03/2019, Guardian [Travel section], p10, Runswick Bay, PH6X6H, steven gillis hd9 imaging
09/03/2019, Guardian [Travel section], p10, Formby Point, BTWWH6, David Chapman
09/03/2019, Guardian [Travel section], p10, seals off Blakeney Point, AG3BHX, Alan Spencer Norfolk
09/03/2019, Guardian [Travel section], p10, sand dunes at Murlough & Dundrum Bay in N Ireland, CNY7C2, Adam Burton
09/03/2019, Guardian [Travel section], p11, Kinsgate Bay, DC647R, Tony Watson
09/03/2019, Guardian [Review section], p13, light in bluebell wood, MWHA40, Kentish Dweller
09/03/2019, Guardian [Review section], p14, miniature of Elizabeth I by Nicholas Hilliard, FF8DBB, Granger Historical Picture Archive
09/03/2019, Guardian [Review section], p23, children on Mexican side of US border, P4MEPR, Haydn Denman
09/03/2019, Guardian [Review section], p35, Cissbury Ring, HG6Y93, Steve Speller

Guardian Online

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/mar/10/three-neglected-herbs-to-enrich-your-kitchen-garden
G3CXA3  B LaRue Cabbage White Butterfly, Pierus brassicae, feeding on Agastache hyssop flowers.
https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2019/mar/10/10-best-beaches-in-uk-walks-wildlife-picnics
CNY7C2 Adam Burton Sand dunes at Murlough alongside Dundrum Bay, with the Mountains of Mourne in the background, County Down
PH6X6H Steven Gillis Runswick Bay, North Yorkshire
F7RKG9  The National Trust Photolibrary /John Miller  The south shore of Brownsea Island, Dorset.
BTWWH6 David Chapman Formby Point; sand dunes; Lancashire
AG3BHX Alan Spencer Norfolk Common and Grey Seals on Sand Bar off Blakeney Point, Norfolk
A65JKN Kevin Britland  porth nanven at cot cove near st.just in west cornwall
F8F1CX Robert Morris The beach at Bembridge
B2KR2X Thomas Dobner Sea pink Thrift on the shore near Penmon Point lighthouse
MKTR0K Life’s Like That  Kingsgate castle, originally a stable block built in the 1760's is now converted to apartments

Hey all.  I have pics to report but I am physically out of commission for a while.  I took a tumble down my back steps the other night and just home from the hospital with multiple fractures in my left arm.  Typing is quite difficult for now.  I will post when I can.  And no, I wasn’t drinking just took a bad step in the dark. 🤕

1 hour ago, Michael Ventura said:

Hey all.  I have pics to report but I am physically out of commission for a while.  I took a tumble down my back steps the other night and just home from the hospital with multiple fractures in my left arm.  Typing is quite difficult for now.  I will post when I can.  And no, I wasn’t drinking just took a bad step in the dark. 🤕

Get well soon Michael.

All the best

Steve

33 minutes ago, SShep said:

Get well soon Michael.

All the best

Steve

Ouch!

Likewise: take it easy and get well soon.

Poor you! Get well soon! So sorry to hear of your accident. 

Michael - sorry to hear that, get well soon!

Tony

Oh, that's nasty. Look after yourself.

I recently had a much less serious injury when I tore a tendon in my finger (mallet finger, apparently). I have made sure to photo and videographically record my injury and its treatment to try and profit stock-wise from my minor misfortune.  I hope you can do the same! Sorry to hear about it, all the same. Get well soon.

Ouch! There's a lot of things to worry about, more important than photography now, like how to get dressed/undressed.

I hope you get well soon!

In the meantime I hope you can enlist someone to assist you.

Here's some inspiration: Josef Sudek, the most famous one armed photographer.

wim

Thanks for your good thoughts and words.  Had a whole bunch of shoots scheduled...all were canceled.  Will be very bored but can only use one hand right now.  I really enjoy this forum and all the great personalities.  I will posting as I can!

Archived