Is the forum behaving oddly for anyone else?

Anyone else having issues with the forum showing stuff unread that you have read, and making out there are new posts in threads that have not been answered?

I tend to come onto a board and look at the stars/circles to see if any have turned dark blue then read threads with new stuff from the bottom up.  Right now when I have read the last post on a thread and go back to the board the thread will promptly show halfway up among others showing as unread with the indicator blue again - when there have been no new answers.  I have even tried marking all the threads as read - but as soon as I go back to the board half of them are showing unread again.

Yes! I have just read a few threads and when I went back to the listing they were all in bold although no one had added a post to them.

Allan

Well I came and visited this thread first to see if any changes - went to the "Ask the forum" board and it stayed pale so I am thinking great things working again - but nope.  All other threads staying dark when I have read them.

Apologies to anyone whose thread I am missing but I am giving up trying to keep track of what I have and have not read.

2 hours ago, andremichel said:

Quite a few contributors have also disappeared from the forum recently. 

I noticed that. Two long-time contributors with large portfolios come to mind right away. I think they were upset about the commission change. Or they might just be taking sabbaticals or globe-trotting. Hopefully, there isn't going to be a FREXIT (Forum Exit) movement. B)

And, yes, the forum has been behaving a bit oddly for me as well.

3 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Also, and sorry to steal thread, can't get into dashboard either.

Allan

You steal away :D

Forum possibly working properly again, fingers crossed.  
My dashboard seems fine - but was a new bit in AIM earlier about downloading file information or something.

I'm using the Edge browser for Alamy.

I was having all of the same problems until I cleared the browsing data. All is well again

Update: Forget what I just said. My post disappeared for a minute and then came back, then disappeared again

Hi everyone,

We're sorry to hear you are having issues with the forum. We haven't done any changes our end, but have asked the platform providers to look into this. 

Thanks

Alamy 

Archived