Images Sold in November (one per day per contributor)

23 minutes ago, Steve Valentia said:

No, I don't. In fact I think it's good idea. These are OUR photos. The agent works for US.

It's been discussed many times. This is a public forum. Buyers can use it. Many of us reckon that it doesn't help to show how low prices can go.

I don't think anyone else on this thread has actually quoted a price. A licence category, yes, or a general level from which we can draw conclusions, but not the actual price. So apparently it's just you who thinks it's a good idea.

9 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

So apparently it's just you who thinks it's a good idea.

That doesn't make me wrong. In fact, if buyers complain that Alamy are charging them too much, all they need to do is put up the "bulk purchase" rates. Also try reading some other posts here...you'll see I'm actually not the ONLY one who quotes low prices.

9 minutes ago, Steve Valentia said:

That doesn't make me wrong. Also try reading so other posts here before you become offensive with me...you'll see I'm actually not the ONLY one who quotes low prices.

You're right, there's one other on this thread but I did qualify my comment. I said I didn't think anyone else had done it.

But it doesn't make me wrong either. Nor the others here who don't quote low prices.

I'm sorry you've taken offence. It's difficult to know how to pitch a response to an outspoken comment

14 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

You're right, there's one other on this thread but I did qualify my comment. I said I didn't think anyone else had done it.

But it doesn't make me wrong either. Nor the others here who don't quote low prices.

I'm sorry you've taken offence. It's difficult to know how to pitch a response to an outspoken comment

There's outspoken and there's attacking. I've amended my previous reply as I don't think you're the latter. But, you do seem to think that a majority opinion is the right one. Errr...Brexit referendum anyone??? (It's a joke).

11 minutes ago, Steve Valentia said:

There's outspoken and there's attacking. I've amended my previous reply as I don't think you're the latter. But, you do seem to think that a majority opinion is the right one. Errr...Brexit referendum anyone??? (It's a joke).

I've no idea if there's a majority or not. It just seems to me that there's some logic in the argument, so when someone does quote a low price, I may mention it.

'The Yan', Visitor Centre, Grizedale Forest Park, Lake District National Park, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

the-yan-visitor-centre-grizedale-forest-park-lake-district-national-BJ1HBE.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 50,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 01 January 2019
End: 01 January 2024
Print run: Up to 30,000
$ 27.29

Mid $.

Usage: Commercial electronic
Media: Website, app and social media
Industry sector: Entertainment & Leisure
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 October 2018
End: 01 October 2023
Single placement and design, duration in perpetuity

AiiA Theater Tokyo; Shibuya, Tokyo, JapanStock Photo

'Ancient Forester II', Outdoor sculpture by David Kemp, 1995. Grizedale Forest Park, Lake District National Park, Cumbria. 

'Ancient Forester II', Outdoor sculpture by David Kemp, 1995. Grizedale Forest Park, Lake District National Park,Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 50,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 01 January 2019
End: 01 January 2024
Print run: Up to 30,000
$ 27.29

Notice "Well behaved dogs on leads welcome". K Village, Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

notice-well-behaved-dogs-on-leads-welcome-k-village-kendal-cumbria-england-united-kingdom-europe-MBAH1R.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 16 November 2018
End: 16 November 2023
$ 10.02

Archived