Your highest sale

1 hour ago, Rolf Adlercreutz said:

I had a $ 950.00 sale just last month. A book cover and it had to be exclusive-

Rolf:

Great to know these images actually come to fruition in some cases, so thank you for reporting.  I have one under consideration at the moment. 

Kathy

1 hour ago, Ed Rooney said:

Really, Wim? That would have been a mistake on Tony's part . . . and he didn't make many mistakes. 

Edo

Let me phrase it this way: I may shoot a lot, but may not always produce a lot.

Not enough anyways.

wim

My biggest stock-sale was ages ago all the way back in 2002!  not here but in one of the old trad agencies in London, sold the copyright to a German engineering corporation a large-format tranny!  $ 14K.  Sigh!  that will never happen again, not even close!...today we are killing each other for nickel and dimes!:(

18 hours ago, KODAKovic said:

i'm curious if your sales were RM or RF.

mine last year RM &580 gross, book cover

I'm guessing all the high value sales will be RM, mine (earlier in this thread, 2 over $2K) certainly were.
My biggest RF sale hasn't even approached 20% of that amount.

1 hour ago, TeeCee said:

I'm guessing all the high value sales will be RM, mine (earlier in this thread, 2 over $2K) certainly were.
My biggest RF sale hasn't even approached 20% of that amount.

My second highest sale was RF. $322 as against $414.

On 10/26/2018 at 10:36, Rolf Adlercreutz said:

I had a $ 950.00 sale just last month. A book cover and it had to be exclusive-

I had one of these under consideration too - but well over a month has gone by with no further news, so I imagine it's not to be

Alex

10 hours ago, TABan said:

$4000 this year for a shot I took in 2007. RM. Worldwide advertising and promotion.

4 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

I guess the really big numbers just don't happen any more.

Still occasional big sales around, really pleased to see TABan posting a biggie from this year - Yah!!!

6 hours ago, TeeCee said:

Still occasional big sales around, really pleased to see TABan posting a biggie from this year - Yah!!!

Thank you. It taught me not to have a mouthful of coffee when looking at my account in the morning. Still most of my sales are in the $100-$200 range. And October has been awful with only one sale. I usually get at least four or five.

Archived