So how was your May, eh?

Only one small sale :-(

2018 is terrible for me both in sales and views... After a descent 2017 where my efforts in uploading where rewarded, I am really dissapointed.

I did find two usages of my images, sales who didnt pop up in my sales yet... so there is a bit of hope...

17 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

May was a bit of a late-bloomer, but somehow I managed to end up with 11 sales, which is spot-on average for me.

Revenue not so hot ($276 gross), though, due to a number of unmentionables.

UPDATE: Looks like I jumped the gun. An additional May license popped up out of nowhere today, making it 12 sales for $312 gross. A pair of June 1st sales also came in. However, don't worry, I won't start a "How will your June be?" thread. :P

Hi All

First time for 18 months with zero sales but zoom and CTR ok.

On the bright side though we got broadband in the village today  so I have fibre right into my office no waiting hours for uploads.:)

Jon

By the end of May 29th the month was looking pretty dire, like the worst in about a decade with only 18 sales.  However 18 sales on 30th and 3 more on 31st brought it up to average for volume but even a last sale of $258 didn't boost income to average.

Pearl

Average to good month for me - 75 sales for $2750 gross, highest of which was a distributor sale to France (!) for $206. Zooms and CTR holding up well atm. Generally more sales to Germany and France than I am used to, and 6 sales for $$$

Kumar

4 sales which is above average for me, highest one was $125, and all the rest were decent. Ironically, my zooms and CTR are both down. My zooms and sales don't often correlate but in May two of the images were zoomed and then sold which is rare for me - with a third there was a zoom of one lighthouse from a specific location with a sale of a totally different lighthouse from the same place - not sure if they were the same person as they just searched by the place name. A decent month here especially as I have been too busy to upload or even to shoot much (I used my camera once all month) despite a new camera and lenses purchased earlier this year after I sold off my Nikons. 

Archived