So how was your May, eh?

24 sales for $695.

Strange month. 9 distributors, 2 PU, 2 Presentations.

Never had so many distributors.

Zooms waaaayyy down.

Gen

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, Sultanpepa said:

13 sales is above average for me but the newspaper deal prices are all too familiar. A whopping $136 was amassed. :(:rolleyes:

Prices are weird I got $174 for 3 images

• Love 1

A good month for me - eventually.

24 sales (joint best ever) for $552. Best $119, worst a single figure gross distributor!

8 sales, 7 zooms  and 1484 views on the 30th!

Both views and zooms are picking up.

Rolling totals

1st. May: 10 sales 7693 views 33 zooms

1st. June: 24 sales 8909 views 52 zooms

John.

Edited by Stokie
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, Southpole said:

Prices are weird I got $174 for 3 images

Yes most folk do better than I do when it comes to earnings. My type of images don't seem to get good value but they do seem to sell quite well. (to newspapers) :wacko:

5 sales netting $53.57.

23 zooms.

Country Living file still unreported since Dec (reported to Alamy in April), and a sale reported in October not paid yet. Email to CS pending ...

Edited by Cryptoprocta
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Broad Norfolk said:

Views down, zooms up, and only 2 sales including one PU where the subject matter was a public toilet!! My sense of humour has deserted me!!

Jim ;)

So your sales are a bit  **** this month then.

I'm happy with 3 sales for $183 gross, considering the size of my port.

(Not counting a $50 sale where the image was used but the fee was then refunded.  Still waiting for a resolution of this one.)

• Love 1

Five sales which is absolutely huge for me - don't laugh! Up to 30th May the first four averaged a disappointing $7 then on the last a day got a newspaper sale from April for $100+ dropped in. (All gross).

Surprisingly, and despite a nasty refund, I came out slightly above average in terms of revenue and sales - and that was without any news sales.

Edited by vpics

Below average sales and revenue with 3 sales for $172.84 / $85.66  (all numbers gross / net ).  High was $149.00 / $74.50, low a distributor for $3.85 / $1.16 .  Net revenue for the year is still slightly above last year at this time, so I'm still happy.  There was one other sale that was refunded the same day.  Not for a large amount so it didn't hurt too much.

Views were below average with 3419, but zooms about average with 26 giving me an above average CTR of 0.76.  

Robert

• Love 1