Having to sign in twice?

i had taxis today ... and while usually I  do not need to sing in for several days, it feels like I had to sign in 20 times today. 

already thought they may have changed something? 

This is without the pics. I get to the sign-in page, email and password - fill those, click 'sign in' and get to the forum page straight away - but not signed in (ie like a guest).

I do the same again and suddenly everything turns blue and it knows who I am.

I had to do it again just now.

14 hours ago, Phil Robinson said:

Thankfully I find I am having to identify apartment blocks and fire hydrants a lot let these days but I do find that I am having to sign in to the forum twice before I get full access.

Is it just me?

The last two days, I've had todo the same.  Glitch somewhere.

Still having to sign in twice also.  And, since I switched to the new Firefox browser (much faster now), I'm having to identify those stupid captchas.  It wouldn't be so bad if the images were better but, geeez, someone really needs a better camera for those photos. 

Rick

2 hours ago, Rick Lewis said:

Still having to sign in twice also.  And, since I switched to the new Firefox browser (much faster now), I'm having to identify those stupid captchas.  It wouldn't be so bad if the images were better but, geeez, someone really needs a better camera for those photos. 

Rick

You are so right. Crappiest photos ever.

I'm going crazy!!!!!!!!I sign in, all is good, then bam...I'm logged off, but if I check users online, I'm logged in, but I go to reply to a topic and I'm logged out.....in, out,in, out. What is going on????? I've downloaded Opera and so far have only been logged out twice...better post this before I'm bootted again!

On 14/11/2017 at 11:41, Phil Robinson said:

Thankfully I find I am having to identify apartment blocks and fire hydrants a lot let these days but I do find that I am having to sign in to the forum twice before I get full access.

Is it just me?

Just happened to me though may have been because I didnt recognise at least two pictures were “apartment buildings”. Tedious.

6 hours ago, Martin P Wilson said:

I refuse to play the captcha game! Especially as I was told months ago that it was being removed; I was even given a specific date.

If I can't login, fine I will ignore Alamy until I can!

Try blocking pop-ups. This has worked for me on my Win10 laptop, where blocking pop-ups is default ON.

Now I have to click login twice: I have to wait until the first time has been completed and failed. Then click again and hey presto. Before it could take 4 times, but since a couple of weeks it's been down to 2. Which could also be me getting less impatient.

wim

9 hours ago, Sultanpepa said:

Logged in, try to click on the "images found" thread, yes it gives me the page but I'm no longer signed in. Log in -repeat, repeat, repeat. Every time I go to that thread it tells me I'm not logged in. :wacko:

That's exactly my problem - though my record is only three times, thankfully.

On 21/11/2017 at 16:42, wiskerke said:

Try blocking pop-ups. This has worked for me on my Win10 laptop, where blocking pop-ups is default ON.

Now I have to click login twice: I have to wait until the first time has been completed and failed. Then click again and hey presto. Before it could take 4 times, but since a couple of weeks it's been down to 2. Which could also be me getting less impatient.

wim

I have had pop-ups blocked for a long time.

Archived