February 2017 Challenge - Urban Landscape

Kumar

And I was so looking forward to the next few years... :(

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Alan

Oh you MUST. Those're all glorious years, even if slight laid back. Hv a great b'day ;P :P

Kumar, India

And I was so looking forward to the next few years... :(

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Alan

Oh you MUST. Those're all glorious years, even if slight laid back. Hv a great b'day ;P :P

Kumar, India

+1  I am still looking forward to what I have left wether it be 5 or 30 years.

Allan

Good competition! Here are my entries:

1. Workers at Canary Wharf, London

canary-wharf-london-business-people-and-

2. A young Jordanian boy looks out over the city of Amman from the Citadel, Amman, Jordan

a-young-jordanian-boy-child-looking-out-

3. Workers on the towers of the Sagrada Familia cathedral, and the city of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

workers-on-the-towers-of-sagrada-familia

Kumar (the Doc one)

Workers on the towers of the Sagrada Familia cathedral, and the city of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Kumar (the Doc one)

Oh wow ! Sensational composition. Thnks for sharing.

Cheers,

Kumar, India

Workers on the towers of the Sagrada Familia cathedral, and the city of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Kumar (the Doc one)

Cheers,

Kumar, India

Making good use of that loooong selfie stick? ;)

Allan

Kumar (the Doc one)

Cheers,

Kumar, India

Making good use of that loooong selfie stick? ;)

Allan

Yesss, a selfie pole I bet  :P 

Kumar, India

Sorry for asking such a basic question, but...

What is the best way to insert an image & link?

Not done this before on this forum.

Thanks - Martyn

Please click-enlarge your desired image. Right-click COPY, and paste here in you post. That's it.

Cheers,

Kumar, India

Some of these are much larger than mine.  Is there something I'm doing wrong in uploading or does Safari on Mac not show all the options?

Sorry for asking such a basic question, but...

What is the best way to insert an image & link?

Not done this before on this forum.

Thanks - Martyn

Please click-enlarge your desired image. Right-click COPY, and paste here in you post. That's it.

Cheers,

Kumar, India

Some of these are much larger than mine. Is there something I'm doing wrong in uploading or does Safari on Mac not show all the options?

It depends upon the size of your image you copied to paste. Click on the thumbnail view. Click on PREVIEW button (bottom tight). Right-click COPY the now maximally enlarged image and PASTE it in the forum.

Cheers,

Kumar, India

Some of these are much larger than mine. Is there something I'm doing wrong in uploading or does Safari on Mac not show all the options?

It depends upon the size of your image you copied to paste. Click on the thumbnail view. Click on PREVIEW button (bottom tight). Right-click COPY the now maximally enlarged image and PASTE it in the forum.

Most recent images don't have this feature and don't show up when you click the number of images under my forum name.  Works for those that do show up in that search.

Most recent images don't have this feature and don't show up when you click the . Letnumber of images under my forum name.  Works for those that do show up in that search.

Oh ! In THAT case pls wait for a day or two. Let the images be visible in your portfolio and THEN replace your images here with their bigger versions.

Cheers,

Kumar, India

small-old-house-being-overshadowed-by-a-

Small house being overshadowed by a modern high-rise building in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

360-degree-panorama-of-piazza-dellanfite

360 degree panorama of Piazza dell'Anfiteatro in Lucca, Italy, as a tiny planet

church-and-fortress-of-aarburg-switzerla

Church and fortress of Aarburg, Switzerland, at night, during the "Aarburg leuchtet" Christmas event. Floating candles on Aare river.

Archived