WOW! QC record time!!

What's also a record is your getting up at 5 a.m. to do processing!

Lol, I get up at 4 am every day and I find upload times are quicker that early in the AM (Probs less people using the web) ;)

4am???? That's the middle of the night! I've often only been in bed for about 3 or 4 hours by 4am. Do you not sleep?  :wacko:

Chirping birds    YES  :) 

Hammering birds - especially when done 5 meters from my sleepy head    NO  :angry: 

CWK4B7.jpg

Cheers,

Philippe  ;)

:lol:  :D

Edit: at least you got a photo of him

????

There's a 4 o'clock in the morning too?

dd

Chirping birds    YES  :) 

Hammering birds - especially when done 5 meters from my sleepy head    NO  :angry: 

CWK4B7.jpg

Cheers,

Philippe  ;)

LOL! :)    "Birds" fly away (sometimes) but I live very close to Durham Cathedral and the clock bells chime every 15 minutes 24/7! And the campanologists practice every Thursday night and Sunday mornings is always busy!! But I'm not complaining, I quite like the sound of the bells ringing :huh:

It's 4.30 am (UK) and after my coffee and bacon butty I'm off with my dog to the woods and hopefully I'll get some macro shots of spiders in dew covered webs etc etc

Regards, Davey

LOL! :)    "Birds" fly away (sometimes) but I live very close to Durham Cathedral and the clock bells chime every 15 minutes 24/7!...

:blink:   I can't make it and thought it's a horror when I hear the bells near my house every Sunday at 9:00! O looool...

Sorry for the OT but the "every 15 minutes 24/7" impressed me a lot! :P

Any writers out there?

4 - 7 in the morning is the best time to write as it been proved the brain is at it's most creative - I wonder if it is the same for photography?

I often wake up in the wee hours of the morning with fresh insights. I keep a pad and pencil next to my bed so that I can jot some of them down before rolling over and going back to sleep until a more civilized hour.

Have yet to try photography at 4am. Think I'll leave that to the bug and plant experts. B)

Any writers out there?

4 - 7 in the morning is the best time to write as it been proved the brain is at it's most creative - I wonder if it is the same for photography?

I often wake up in the wee hours of the morning with fresh insights. I keep a pad and pencil next to my bed so that I can jot some of them down before rolling over and going back to sleep until a more civilized hour.

Have yet to try photography at 4am. Think I'll leave that to the bug and plant experts. B)

Not only bugs and plants, when getting up at 4am:

sunrise-at-angkor-wat-F54D1D.jpg

Any writers out there?

Not only bugs and plants, when getting up at 4am:

sunrise-at-angkor-wat-F54D1D.jpg

Very nice. For Angkor Wat, I'd be happy to get up at 4am.

Any writers out there?

Your question reminds me of a time when I was dabbling playing the guitar. I dreamed the lyrics and music of a beautiful country song. I woke up and told myself I'd write it down in the morning. I even thought about which country singer I'd send it to.

Yup, you got it. When I next awoke it was gone...gone...gone.

I bought a little tape recorder and put it by my bed after that, but never again dreamed a song.

WOW!!! Well done QC. I'm amazed that I uploaded images early this morning and have just discovered they have passed already! About six hours wait!!! Has to be a record surely?

I don't know what you did to get the review so fast, but I'm waiting 9 hours now, it's not fair!  :P  

WOW!!! Well done QC. I'm amazed that I uploaded images early this morning and have just discovered they have passed already! About six hours wait!!! Has to be a record surely?

I don't know what you did to get the review so fast, but I'm waiting 9 hours now, it's not fair!  :P  

Neither do I!! :unsure:

Allan, I uploaded 28 too, around 1:00 am (Polish time) and still waiting... What time did you upload?

Can't remember for sure but it was around 4.30pm English time.

Allan

Archived