Cambridge Alamy group meet-up

Hi all,

Five of us from the Cambridge and surrounding area meet up regularly for a meal and chat - next meeting is at 12.00 noon on Wed Feb 10th - anyone else able to come would be very welcome - please e-mail me for location details!

Cheers

Kumar

Kumar,

You should,  I make an excellent Espresso and drinking whiskey in the

Harvard yard can be amusing....

I will speak to the others...

Sounds interesting. I'll give the whiskey a miss but I do love an excellent espresso. Just finishing my first of the day right now.  I have a long-standing invitation to visit a relative near Boston (Massachusetts, not Lincolnshire).

Sounds bad there today though with 6 inches of snow. We've had our first dusting of proper frost of the winter last night. Perhaps in the autumn?

Why not simultaneous meet-ups in every Cambridge around the world with  simple Internet video links and  screen projectors. Participants taking turns in presentation of nearly everything? And touch glasses and say "Cheers" via the screen? Who will be under the table first?

We came bridged.

A meetup in Cambridge, Maryland could be interesting.

I know people I could stay with not too far awayin Pocomoke City. Our son spent two years at high school there before going to Hood College in Frederick. Unfortunately I do not have the budget for the flights :(

Plenty of interesting photo opportunities in the area.

Why not simultaneous meet-ups in every Cambridge around the world with  simple Internet video links and  screen projectors. Participants taking turns in presentation of nearly everything? And touch glasses and say "Cheers" via the screen? Who will be under the table first?

Is this discrimination against people who don't live in a Cambridge?

Alan

Is this discrimination against people who don't live in a Cambridge?

Alan

Nope. If so intended, I'd have preferred Oxford... :)

Count me in. Donald Trump just called, and since he probably won't be visiting the UK any time soon, he has offered me the use of his Boeing 757. .

Can you pick me up on the way by? Lindsay has a nice little airport  :D

Jill

Count me in. Donald Trump just called, and since he probably won't be visiting the UK any time soon, he has offered me the use of his Boeing 757. .

Can you pick me up on the way by? Lindsay has a nice little airport  :D

Jill

Sure thing, will have to check with The Donald first, though. There also might be a slight fuel surcharge given the dismal state of the loonie.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived