Re-rank

Guest Richard

Haven't moved. Again. Ever.

Alan

Ditto: though at page 16, I'm not celebrating.  Wouldn't care if I could actually sell summat.  Peer review will be sought :unsure: once the new forum is up and running well, with a decent compliment of members from the old forum.

After being stationary on page 18 since joining last May I've finally moved.... thankfully in a positive direction! One of my Main pseudos is now top third of page 8. Still plenty of work to do  :)

Can't check my others pseudos due to being a numpty... I forgot to make sure a BHZ image was included in them after a reshuffle of images between primary and secondary collections ... I'll check in a couple of days time!!

After being stationary on page 18 since joining last May I've finally moved.... thankfully in a positive direction!

Well I suppose that's encouraging- four years in with regular sales I'm lower than that, so there's the flaw in bhz.

After being stationary on page 18 since joining last May I've finally moved.... thankfully in a positive direction!

Well I suppose that's encouraging- four years in with regular sales I'm lower than that, so there's the flaw in bhz.

Very true, not fool proof at all and not everyone takes part either. Seem to be averaging 3 sales a month at the moment with two thirds of my port being uploaded in the last 6 months so no complaints.... just got to keep working at it.

Ok, I'm still new to Alamy here, how are you searching to check on your rank?

As Mark says above, put BHZ into your keywords of ONE image per pseudo but it is supposed to be in the essential keywords only.  This will just give you a rough indication of rank but is quite useful especially if you have several pseudos so you can see how their performance compares.

Pearl

No real change for me, all 4 psudos have remained almost in the same place for the last 6 re ranks so it is a bit of a non event for me. On the positive side it means I am not crashing to the bottom, but not improving much either. Best psudo page 3, worst pg14, very much reflecting the sales of each one.

Re-ranking this morning.

Guest_Richard_*

Just wondered how a Guest is able to post.

The topic starter has since closed their forum account, hence the original post now showing as Guest.

Archived