i usually get sales reports posted fairly regularly but recently very few sales have been reported. It was like this last month until almost the end of september when lots of sales came in. Have accounts dept changed the way they report sales ?

Maybe Alamy can develop a smartphone app. to counteract incomania. (The constant desire to check your income every ten minutes.) Every time a sale gets reported the app will cause a small electric shock to be emitted from the smartphone.

It could double as a defibrillator.

Brilliant idea: "Shockimo." <_<

The critical mass of stock photography has just about been reached.

Gary, if you mean every subject with commercial potential has been covered, I'm afraid I totally/absolutely/indubitably disagree :-)

And that's before even considering the equally false thought (IMO) that all those subjects already covered cannot be covered in "better", more-attractive-to-buyer ways :-)

dd

The critical mass of stock photography has just about been reached.

Gary, if you mean every subject with commercial potential has been covered, I'm afraid I totally/absolutely/indubitably disagree :-)

And that's before even considering the equally false thought (IMO) that all those subjects already covered cannot be covered in "better", more-attractive-to-buyer ways :-)

dd

+1 totally agree with Dusty. I had a search and a zoom this week that only returned 18 results, and only 5 matched the subject searched so there is endless opportunity you just need to do the research and use

measures data as a starting point.

Regards

Craig

I had a four figure sale this morning. Pity there was a decimal point between the second and third figures. :(

At least it was a sale. :)

Allan

Archived