Your favorite images you have uploaded to Alamy this month.

Two from May that I had hoped would sell, but they didn't. 

E0NYWA.jpg

San Jose, California USA -17 May, 2014 The Big Wow ComicFest at the San Jose Convention Center. Cosplayer Sam Skyler from Elk Grove, California impersonating Dani (Daenerys Targaryen, Mother of Dragons) from HBO's Game of Thrones. Sam can control the movements of the puppet dragon on her shoulder. Credit: Lisa Werner/Alamy Live News

E04EBR.jpg

San Jose, California USA – 1 May, 2014 March for Immigration Reform and International Worker’s Day at San Jose City Hall. May Day protesters plead to stop the deportation of all immigrants and create a humane pathway to citizenship. Credit: Lisa Werner/Alamy Live News

Uploaded these, this month, from a recent trip to Cape May, New Jersey in late May...had pretty crappy weather so hence the night shots.

E1N74W.jpg

This place (below) is a bed and breakfast called "The Merry Widow"...makes sense.

E1N75F.jpg

I took this one a few days ago, and remarkably it has passed QC.

Sorry, Alamy, I just couldn't resist...

E4GE6F.jpg

Brilliant John. if that's where everyone hangs out after failing QC then i welcome a fail.

Mine for this month is Derby indoor market taken on a Fuji x pro1.

E479B9.jpg

Regards

Craig

From my recent foray into nascar racing. Not usually my thing but seeing as the event was local and is apparently the only track in France that does Nascar racing thought I'd give it a go.

Every photographer I met on the day was very nice. the atmosphere was great and I now can't wait to get back again next year.

Denis Dupont after his win on the second day. Clearly elated and deservedly so!

E49480.jpg

This one too is a keeper. One of the Nascars before the race.

E495ME.jpg

Got some nice landscapes that will be live next week :)

PS Mr Rooney, if you're listening, no tripod was used in these ;) It was taken but found to be utterly useless and far easier shooting handheld; AV mode at ISO800 or so.

Thanks Ed :D 

What you don't realise when you do those Nascars is how filthy you get. You're poking the lens through the hole in the fence to get them as they go past but at the same time you're getting covered in dirt and bits of tyre.

It was a fun couple of days although I could have done with my PC being faster as well as the news feed going up right. The second day seemed to ignore the headline and created four folders on the newsfeed. Thankfully the team sorted it quickly :)

!

Was that to me Allan ?

Regards

Craig

Hello Craig,

No it was not directed to or at anyone. I had tried to post an image but failed and the forum would not let me completely delete the post so I just put the exclamation mark in

Best regards,

Allan

Sorry, Alamy, I just couldn't resist...

E4GE6F.jpg

Brilliant John. if that's where everyone hangs out after failing QC then i welcome a fail.

It's a good idea to make a reservation first. The place can get packed. Also, watch your step. Some patrons can start getting surly after the first few weeks. B)

Sorry, Alamy, I just couldn't resist...E4GE6F.jpg

It's a good idea to make a reservation first. The place can get packed. Also, watch your step. Some patrons can start getting surly after the first few weeks. B)

LOVE this photo John!

"LOVE this photo John!"

Thanks, Michael. Somehow I don't think it will make me very popular upstairs, though.

No John, I think when "upstairs" come in at 10.30 on monday morning they have a laugh along with us at the images connotations.

Then put another month on your sentence.

Allan

"LOVE this photo John!"

Thanks, Michael. Somehow I don't think it will make me very popular upstairs, though.

No John, I think when "upstairs" come in at 10.30 on monday morning they have a laugh along with us at the images connotations.

Then put another month on your sentence.

Allan

Hope so. May I quote you on that when they come to take me away?

Archived