Your favorite images you have uploaded to Alamy this month.

Here's that other 'mistake' sign I mentioned. Sal went totally out of business a few months after I snapped this image, and I'm sorry to say he has since passed on. 

IMG_0196_zpsdf990e4e.jpg.html

(I'm testing out my new Photobucket account with this post.) 

Sorry to hear about Sal's passing. Here today, gone tomorrow, as they say in the freckle-removal trade. However, you've created a lasting legacy for Sal, one I'm sure he would be happy about.

Here's that other 'mistake' sign I mentioned. Sal went totally out of business a few months after I snapped this image, and I'm sorry to say he has since passed on. 

IMG_0196_zpsdf990e4e.jpg.html

(I'm testing out my new Photobucket account with this post.) 

Sorry to hear about Sal's passing. Here today, gone tomorrow, as they say in the freckle-removal trade. However, you've created a lasting legacy for Sal, one I'm sure he would be happy about.

The people who were actually doing the freckle removals were Chinese . . . and I've yet to see a Chinese person with freckles (or freckle). I'm sure there are a few. I'm not a lawyer (God I get sick of saying that!) but since the epidermis is the human body's largest organ, shouldn't you need a medical license to remove a freckle? 

Boy, I've gone off topic before . . . but perhaps not this far.

Edo

E6JJPB.jpg

For me it was this one. I had the image in my head, I grabbed two flags, and walked a long to the venue of the 2nd independence debate. There was only 4 guys hanging about and I asked them to help me out with this shot. It's something I've never done before but pressure to get something better than a shot of a building drove me to it. All the other PJ's where there looking at me and what I was up to. 

TBH (sorry) , if you put this out as a news shot then taking your own props and setting the shot up is a big no-no which might have been why the other PJ's were looking at you.... if its only a stock shot and is captioned as"set-up" then it would be fine....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived