I'm maybe making two and two equal five, but I've just been commenting in the June 'pictures found' thread on the large number of Alamy images appearing on the Daily Telegraph website.  I can only find two from 2013 credited to the OP, but most of the images I've seen there are credited Alamy only, so there may well be more not easily found by using search. It could be coincidence of course, I'd be interested to see if anybody can link the $6.59 and the Telegraph.

I had one too. - $6.55 Quite an old pic. Scan from a 5"x 4" transparency. Wouldn't pay for the film now. 

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Placement: Single Placement
Image Size: up to 1/4 screen
Start: 01 April 2014
End: 08 April 2014
One use in a single editoral or advertorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article $ 6.55

I had one for $6.55

Start: 01 May 2014
End: 08 May 2014
One use in a single editoral or advertorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

this was the Mail Online.

Steve

I had one for $6.55

One use in a single editoral or advertorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Steve

I have always assumed that these were the Mail Online as they have occasionally tied in with the images found thread.

Pearl

I had one for $6.55

Steve

I have always assumed that these were the Mail Online as they have occasionally tied in with the images found thread.

Pearl

Yep, the $6.55 / $6.59 prices are for Mail Online usage only. The price does fluctuate a bit.

Below some recent Novel Use sales.

I had a 6.55 one too. Not sure how it works now: it came in together with one with exactly the same dates; same specs, for just over 3 times that low price. Still not all that good, but a bit better.

wim

In the past, I had one sale for $1.00 gross and another for 83 cents.  Optimists think, "At least it's some money" but then I suffer from PTSSD . . . post traumatic sales stress disorder. 

I put some of my music I have recorded on Audiosparx, where you have to clear $25 to get paid. So far I have sold two tracks on a compilation album and my net return is 0.084 cents and had 150 "plays" which had earned me another $0.20657.

As Elton once said, "I think it's gonna be a long long time..."

As Elton once said, "I think it's gonna be a long long time..."

And look where he is now. :)

Allan

I just got a 38$ one. But that was Worldwide, Corporate (NOT Editorial!!), any size, for 5 years...

I thought the corporate side of stockphotography was still paying well? :(

Think positive. These sales help to boost your rating leading to being further ahead in the viewing stakes with customers seeing your images before us poor mortals, with possible sales of greater magnitude of value. ;)

Allan

Archived