Images licenced in September 2024

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 29 August 2024
Duration: In perpetuity Single production; all media, Worldwide, in-perpetuity, includes in-context promo rights.

First time I see media run for tv with unlimited transmissions (repeat telecast 🤣) .

$$

an-old-lady-in-excessive-hunchback-walki

Edited by rickygui
  • Love 1

Two aviation pics taken at Singapore Changi airport.  T&C's the same as was the price, mid $.

Usage: Corporate client. Editorial website use, Any size. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Health, Medical and Pharmaceutical
Start: 03 September 2024
End: 03 September 3024

scoot-airbus-a320-200-9v-trw-on-final-ap

jetstar-asia-airbus-a320-200-on-a-sunny-

• Love 3
  • Like 1

On 03/09/2024 at 14:27, wiskerke said:

The New Licensing Model?

BW8JJE

ROW Worldwide Commercial electronic In perpetuity 15c gross 6c net.

wim

edit: the search was for: road [LU]

OUCH! They're getting a lot for their 15 cents. The road ahead? Hopefully not. 😬

• Like 1

Old Ritz Cinema and Theatre lit up at night, High street, Lincoln City, Lincolnshire, England, UK

old-ritz-cinema-and-theatre-lit-up-at-ni

Usage: Corporate client. Wall Décor. Any size. Any placement. Single Design only.

Industry sector: Entertainment & Leisure

Start: 06 September 2024

Duration: In perpetuity

$$

Allan (A happy bunny).

• Love 1
  • Like 3

On 05/09/2024 at 06:03, Michael Ventura said:

U.S. editorial use for mid $$.  Monhegan Island, Maine

usa-maine-me-monhegan-island-in-penobsco

Love this image you took from a favorite state we traveled to. It really captures the feel of the Maine coastline, even though it’s an island.

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

Love this image you took from a favorite state we traveled to. It really captures the feel of the Maine coastline, even though it’s an island.

Thank you Betty! Maine is a special place for me.  Been there many times and love Monhegan Island especially.  Was even married there, in Rockport.  Even though it didn't last we are still close and she is even up there now, on a week long trip.  My son and I made a great trip to Maine a few summers ago (when I took that photo), he said that he could see himself living there someday, even if the winters are brutal.  In fact he was kinda named after a town where we have vacationed many times, Camden.

On 07/09/2024 at 09:27, Michael Ventura said:

Thank you Betty! Maine is a special place for me.  Been there many times and love Monhegan Island especially.  Was even married there, in Rockport.  Even though it didn't last we are still close and she is even up there now, on a week long trip.  My son and I made a great trip to Maine a few summers ago (when I took that photo), he said that he could see himself living there someday, even if the winters are brutal.  In fact he was kinda named after a town where we have vacationed many times, Camden.

Then you recognize this…taken from where the Battie tower is. When we toured the east coast, Maine is the state that captured my heart. If you ask me why, I couldn’t define it. It’s just something in the gut. An emotional response.

2F6G856.jpg

Edited by Betty LaRue

1 hour ago, Betty LaRue said:

Then you recognize this…taken from where the Battie tower is. When we toured the east coast, Maine is the state that captured my heart. If you ask me why, I couldn’t define it. It’s just something in the gut. An emotional response.

2F6G856.jpg

Yes! I know Mount Battie and Camden harbor well.  My sister’s ex has a family cabin, on a lake, in Camden.  Made many trips there.  Very much my happy place.  I actually considered moving there in the early 2000’s but decided against it, wasn’t confident that I could make a good living there.

Looks like NFU magazine?  $$

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 100,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 10 September 2024
Duration: In perpetuity Editorial Standard - Magazine use, inside, any size, any print run, Single article (can be reused in context in other NFU Magazines) OR standalone web use on any owned online channels: NFU website, microsites, social media channels and emailers

british-friesian-dairy-cow-looking-over-

aaannnnddd....refunded today. 

Edited by Webby
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Dun Caan and Churchton Bay. Island of Raasay, from The Braes. Isle of Skye, Inner Hebrides, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Dun Caan and Churchton Bay. Island of Raasay, from The Braes. Isle of Skye, Inner Hebrides, Scotland, United Kingdom, Stock Photo

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 10 September 2024
Duration: In perpetuity

Mid $$

$

• Like 1

2B54DCE.jpg

$101 gross, nice to see such sales are still happening!

Usage: Educational book. Editorial print + digital use.Up to DPS.inside.Repeat use permitted
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 09 September 2024
End: 09 September 2074

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Low $.

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes Advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media

a-modern-domestic-upright-radiator-fitte

Edited by Steve Hyde
  • Like 1

On 04/09/2024 at 06:45, sb photos said:

First license of the month. Restore Nature Now London march through central London, shot 22/6/24, licensed 2/9/24. Image licensed was one of the shoots three zoomed. RM, upper $.

restore-nature-now-london-march-through-

You must have been standing next to me!

2 distributor licences for the same use and amount today. Hope both stick, although only low $$. 5th time licenced to Japan
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 August 2024
End: 01 August 2029
Japan,Book, print and/or e-book

an-eastern-wallaroo-macropus-robustus-AK

• Love 2

an-old-red-chocolate-box-with-ballerinas

Very low $$$

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes Advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 03 September 2024
Duration: Unlimited

I'm not registered for distribution so I don't really understand how a picture that starts at $70 (or $35 in a package) sells for $1.77 then Alamy takes 80%. How does that actually happen?