Images Licences July 2024

Aerial panoramic view over fjord Hjorundfjord towards village Oye at end of fjord, Norway Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000

Even though I opted out of distribution in April this year, a distribution sale leaving me a share of ~24%.
Positive: drone pictures start selling.

Worth the effort - probably not.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

sydney-light-rail-train-tram-running-through-the-city-centresydneyaustralia-2B06TXH.jpg

Sydney city centre and the light rail

Mid $$ 

Usage: Enhanced, Enhanced License for up to 5 users. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, merchandise resale, and unlimited print runs. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Electronic billboard in Manchester, UK, lists Labour Party 'my first steps for change' with a photo of Sir Keir Starmer MP

Country: United Kingdom Usage: Industry sector: Media, design & publishing Start: 24 July 2024 Duration: Unlimited $$

2XA53ND.jpg

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Foreign Export said:

sydney-light-rail-train-tram-running-through-the-city-centresydneyaustralia-2B06TXH.jpg

Sydney city centre and the light rail

Mid $$ 

Usage: Enhanced, Enhanced License for up to 5 users. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, merchandise resale, and unlimited print runs. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.

Nice shot Making me miss Sydney Cannot wait to come back It's like a second home 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alexander Hogg said:

Nice shot Making me miss Sydney Cannot wait to come back It's like a second home 

My wife is Australian, and her two favourite cities are Rome and Edinburgh

• Like 1

Two for the same use and price, a bit above mid $$.
Usage: Editorial print and digital use. Full pageinside.
Industry sector: Education
Start: 25 July 2024
End: 25 July 2034

9th licence overall 4th with Alamy. Been Alamy exclusive for a very long time.
geoffroys-rousette-or-common-rousette-ba

Always been Alamy exclusive and second licence
pair-of-clown-anemonefish-amphiprion-per

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Pack of Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis. 

Pack of Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis. Stock Photo

Usage: Standard, Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.
Start: 25 July 2024
Duration: In perpetuity

Low$$

Usage: Editorial, Use in syndicated editorial news features, single context only. Includes archive rights in-perpetuity.
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: Unlimited
Insert: more than 25
Placement: National
Image Size: up to full area
Start: 26 July 2024
Duration: Unlimited

16c …….(sixteen cents)

http://c7.alamy.com/thumbs/4/8B54F415-D5A1-438A-BE3C-83DA5ED99023/2T7494E.jpg

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/C2HDF8/a-mixed-flower-bed-with-daffodils-tulips-and-crocuses-like-a-wild-C2HDF8.jpg

Worldwide Standard License for 1 user only websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000
Duration: In perpetuity.

Mid $

🙊

wim

edit: the search term was: flower bulb mix

Edited by wiskerke
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

Marketing package, low $$$ standard price.

Checking this post from time to time, store fronts, signposts and similar sell better than my drone shots. But drone shots are much  more fun.

Railroad tracks of the OHE, Osthannoversche Eisenbahnen railway network, Lachtehausen, Celle, Lower Saxony, Germany, Stock Photo

• Love 2
  • Like 2

An antique, old 1940's handwritten letter. It was written by my grandmother who was born in 1876 and went to work in a mill in Blackburn, Lancashire, when she was 13 years old. Country: Worldwide Usage: Standard, Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage. Duration: In perpetuity. $

2AX3JD1.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 2

that's pretty impressive handwriting given the background you describe. Too many kids to-day can hardly write even a note. And so many adults keep saying "I'll send you a link" when I ask them to jot down a little number or note on a scrap of paper

grumpy old man!

• Love 2

Well above mid $$, first licence of an old film scan. Anglerfish hunting at night, the lure is easily seen
Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print + digital use.
Industry sector: Education
Start: 28 July 2024
striped-anglerfish-hunting-at-night-ABYG

• Love 3
  • Like 2