2 hours ago, Tony ALS said:

And clicking on 'Your images' gets you this message 'Your account has not collected any activity for customers measured by the tool within the date selected.' so more work to do to fix measures.

Same here.  Damned annoying.

Allan

• Like 1

I'm a pretty laid back guy but seriously getting hacked off now.

End of last year and beginning of this year licenses were building nicely with some good fees, CTR hovering just below 0.8 then about April/May when they started messing about, sales have tanked and CTR is currently at 0.18. Just one license so far this month for $.

At the start of the year I was on course to totally blitz last years revenue, not now

I write software for a living, if there was as much trouble with code I'd written that Alamy seem to have with their website, my harris would be out the door

A CTR that small with a small port that I have got offers little chance of being seen let alone licensed. Maybe 'small porters' are just inconsequential now

I feel a little bit 'ghosted' 👻👻👻

Oh Jeffrey, Jeffrey qu'est-ce qui se passe? (I know I know take more sh*t to throw against the Alamy wall)

PS: I was going to post some figures but guess what, apparently not only 'ghosted' but my figures are like the proverbial Monty Python parrot 🦜

PPS: Actually thinking about it maybe I'm just rubbish and been lucky at this stock lark so far :) 

Edited by Martin L
added
  • Like 3

With my drop in commission for the first time due to a years old refund, sales started coming in nicely in July and August. As I inched close to the magic $250 to return to Gold, things dried up. Close to zero CTR, 1 zoom in September, none in October. Something is seriously amiss.

I feel like my images are invisible. It is extremely discouraging. I am losing any enthusiam for adding to my portfolio. I was supposed to have an infringement posted, and that didn't happen either.

3 hours ago, mwakeling said:

With my drop in commission for the first time due to a years old refund, sales started coming in nicely in July and August. As I inched close to the magic $250 to return to Gold, things dried up. Close to zero CTR, 1 zoom in September, none in October. Something is seriously amiss.

I feel like my images are invisible. It is extremely discouraging. I am losing any enthusiam for adding to my portfolio. I was supposed to have an infringement posted, and that didn't happen either.

There's a few of us in that particular boat. I have no answer to the question of what's gone wrong.

Measures, in my opinion, are a small part of what appears to be a larger problem?

I've seen other issues with the IPTC of my images, some may or may not be created by Alamy.com

but I have seen some very strange things. I.E. IPTC info appearing then not appearing on my own images during the last 48 hours?

That is why I posted " Alamy.com (the site online)/" FYI the / was entered by me as "?" not "/"

Keep in mind, again just my own opinion, none of this is "critical" and the world will not stop turning, but

it would be nice to know or read any explanation that Alamy cares to share.

Chuck

16 hours ago, Martin L said:

I'm a pretty laid back guy but seriously getting hacked off now.

End of last year and beginning of this year licenses were building nicely with some good fees, CTR hovering just below 0.8 then about April/May when they started messing about, sales have tanked and CTR is currently at 0.18. Just one license so far this month for $.

At the start of the year I was on course to totally blitz last years revenue, not now

I write software for a living, if there was as much trouble with code I'd written that Alamy seem to have with their website, my harris would be out the door

A CTR that small with a small port that I have got offers little chance of being seen let alone licensed. Maybe 'small porters' are just inconsequential now

I feel a little bit 'ghosted' 👻👻👻

Oh Jeffrey, Jeffrey qu'est-ce qui se passe? (I know I know take more sh*t to throw against the Alamy wall)

PS: I was going to post some figures but guess what, apparently not only 'ghosted' but my figures are like the proverbial Monty Python parrot 🦜

PPS: Actually thinking about it maybe I'm just rubbish and been lucky at this stock lark so far :) 

It's a long hard slog to get any mommentum, but you do have nice pictures.

Good luck.

34 minutes ago, Mr Standfast said:

It's a long hard slog to get any mommentum, but you do have nice pictures.

Good luck.

Ta, James 👍

I had the momentum, so I thought I'd put my foot on the gas and upload more pics at a greater rate than previous..........seems that just put the brake on....hey ho....rant over.....resuming my normal repose

🛌💤

17 hours ago, Martin L said:

I am having a similar situation and have no sales so far this month...only 3 during the last two months as well...just wondering if perhaps it has anything to do with my portfolio being all RF not RM?!  About to give up hope and stop uploading for a while and see if anything improves...

20 minutes ago, CRS said:

I am having a similar situation and have no sales so far this month...only 3 during the last two months as well...just wondering if perhaps it has anything to do with my portfolio being all RF not RM?!  About to give up hope and stop uploading for a while and see if anything improves...

Had 6 sales in total for August and September and 1 dropped in today Agree with you though 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CRS said:

Great pics! Love 'em, my sort of thing, not sure you should give up hope

Small porters unite!   Without us Alamy would collapse into a boring stew of backlit business men shaking hands

PS: In reply to your question RF? RM? don't think it matters to much these days seems they have converged under Alamys current licensing

Edited by Martin L
  • Love 2