Images sold in July 2023

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/F4YF5A/female-flight-attendant-demonstrating-safety-belt-during-safety-instructions-F4YF5A.jpg

Editorial website Media, design & publishing - In perpetuity Standalone digital use.

I have not seen the Standalone before. Probably used here.

Just $$.

On lots of flights there's a warning nowadays that it's not allowed to take images of personnel. Not yet in 2015.

wim

• Love 2

This one crept in today. Low $$.

Usage: Magazine, Any editorial digital use. Any Placement.Repeat use permitted
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 17 July 2023
End: 17 July 2024

exterior-of-the-bow-street-tavern-an-iconic-historic-pub-in-covent-garden-london-england-uk-2H802X3.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Manchester, UK. 10th June, 2023. Electronic billboard advertises the festival. Some 82,000 music fans are heading to Parklife festival, the annual music festival held in June each year in Heaton Park, Manchester, UK, for the first day of the two day event. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News    Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial Media: Editorial website Industry sector: Media, design & publishing Image Size: Any size Start: 14 July 2023 Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media. $. Low price but I noticed that the same billboard has three advertisements today that are topical. As for Parklife, I usually also get images of the festival customers in the city centre arriving to get on buses to the park. The costumes, especially of the young women, seem pretty wild to me. Maybe 3 images have sold of the non wild customers in lively groups.

2R6KFP0.jpg

• Like 1

Continuing a dreadful month, low sales numbers and even lower prices. Direct licence, sixth time licenced via Alamy, low $$.
Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 20 July 2023
Duration: In perpetuity
flagtail-shrimpgoby-amblyeleotris-yanoi-

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Manchester, UK, 31st May, 2022. 'Make Elizabeth the Last. Abolish the Monarchy' advertising billboard appears in Manchester, England, UK, in the run up to the Platinum Jubilee. Media report billboard organisers Republic saying: "Recent polls now show more than one in four want the monarchy abolished, while support has dropped from 75% to 60%. Ten years ago, around 10,000 street parties were registered for the jubilee. This time, it's just 1,700." The same poster has appeared in other UK cities, produced after crowfunding money to carry out the campaign. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News  Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial Media: Book, print and/or e-book Print run: up to 25,000 Placement: Inside. Mid $$ and very welcome as sales have been very quiet.

2JAK9F5.jpg

DS Smith plc HGV. M6 Motorway, Southbound, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

DS Smith plc HGV. M6 Motorway, Southbound, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use in printed publication published by Euromoney Trading Limited and associated social media platforms and websites.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 20 July 2023
Duration: Unlimited

A couple of sales dropped in today.

Mid $$, for EU book use. Nice to get a decent price for a shop front!

hillarys-blinds-and-shutters-shop-or-sto

Low/med $$ for this photo of Greenham Common control tower, now turned into a visitor centre. Used for consumer goods.

the-control-tower-at-greenham-common-for

• Like 1

I suppose I didn't really think I'd sell this as it is very much a 'stock' view of Henley-on-Thames, but hey, it did sell, low$$.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 750,000
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 17 June 2023
End: 18 June 2023
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Henley Bridge and the Angel on the Bridge pub on the River Thames at Henley-on-Thames. Stock Photo

• Love 1
  • Like 2

crowded-streets-in-social-events-in-the-

And i get 5 cents for my work...

Usage: Editorial, Single use across website and/or digital publication such as E-book or PDF, any size, any placement, in perpetuity.
Media: Website, app and social media
53 MB
3510 x 5265 pixels
2 MB compressed
Start: 21 July 2023
Duration: In perpetuity
$ 0.25
  • Like 1

This one was licenced for the princely sum of $17.02

Ignore, for the moment, that it is actually a crappy image (it's one of the very few I set as royalty free instead of RM, and I nearly deleted it as I don't like it). I am a little miffed that the sale was listed as this - 

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use only in publications printed by DC Thomson and Digital.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
60 MB
5616 x 3744 pixels
2 MB compressed
Start: 19 July 2023
Duration: Unlimited

2j7xcc6.jpg

They seem to have paid precious little for a lot of usage, especially considering the advertised price for RF at those dimensions is £268.00 (approx $344).

Whinge over.

Edited by K J Bennett
  • Like 2