Less Zooms in March

Had a lot less zooms this month than February, just wondered if anyone else had experienced that? Hoping it might be a bit of a tech glitch like yesterday on here, maybe not, probably just my stuff!

Judging by some comments I think something might have been happening with Measures, I had nothing going on at all for the first half of March, pretty ununsual. Start of the year was very good which made it more noticeable. Anyway, KBO everyone!

Edited by Flo Smith
Update

My zooms this month are about average (whatever that means). That said, Jan. and Feb. were very slow for me overall, and March isn't much better so far. Also, few zooms seem to be turning into sales these days. It's a jungle out there... 🐅

Zooms below average this month. Sales are non-existant which is very disturbing after a bit of a recovery during February. 

Still concerned that not all of our images are 'seen' during searches. Search engine seems to be very truncated.

Sales are consistent with previous months but zooms have collapsed for March. It doesn't necessarily mean anything. As long as I have sales, I'm happy.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, gvallee said:

Sales are consistent with previous months but zooms have collapsed for March. It doesn't necessarily mean anything. As long as I have sales, I'm happy.

Pretty much the same here.

• Love 1

Zooms marginally down on average, sales seem around normal. 

I didn't think measures was working properly at the beginning of Feb, and its certainly not updated since 20/3 at the moment, so it may well not be working properly even when it appears to be...

Kumar

Edited by Doc
  • Like 1

Yes, zooms noticeably absent as are sales. I've given up trying to understand why. In fact I've almost given up on shooting stock for stock sake. I didn't even miss the forum that much when it was down.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Allan Bell said:

Views average.

Zooms a bit higher than average.

Sales lacking. (Only one so far this month).😟

Allan

Very similar here too. Zooms better than average, with all but one from recent events. The odd one out was from the protest outside Blenheim Palace while Trump visited some years back now. Only one zoom generated a sale, and for a fair price. The only sale so far this month. I remember that event well, as I was held up due to a road diversion. Luckily I ended up parking in a side road almost opposite Blenheim Place gates, ideal.

• Like 1