My cleared account balance was over $50 last week. On Saturday it said I would be paid on May 1st, this changed to May 2nd. There’s been a bank holiday so delay expected. But today it has moved to June 1st. Has this happened to anyone else? 

Note.  This happens every start of month, it seems the date is not linked to the accounting payment system, and is a calendar feature.  At some point today or tomorrow the payment run will likely happen, for those with $50+ on April 30 the balance will drop, and if all goes well money will appear with 10 days in accounts (depending of linked account).

i guess 1st being a Sunday, and 2nd a Bank holiday delayed when this happens. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, meanderingemu said:

Note.  This happens every start of month, it seems the date is not linked to the accounting payment system, and is a calendar feature.  At some point today or tomorrow the payment run will likely happen, for those with $50+ on April 30 the balance will drop, and if all goes well money will appear with 10 days in accounts (depending of linked account).

Never noticed it before.....

Carol

13 minutes ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Never noticed it before.....

Carol

to be honest I never look at that date since always got payment as per the agreement.  Just that the issue seem to pop up once in a while, and week-ends/holiday make it more noticeable 

33 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

I've never noticed the month moving ahead before, but it seems to have changed back now, so hopefully we'll all get paid this week. 

15 hours ago, ROC said:

My cleared account balance was over $50 last week. On Saturday it said I would be paid on May 1st, this changed to May 2nd. There’s been a bank holiday so delay expected. But today it has moved to June 1st. Has this happened to anyone else? 

I have no idea what is going on with your "collected Balance", but I do know that I have been working with Alamy for over 15 years. I have been in the agency business around the

world for 40 years and Alamy has been the best in paying me what is owed to me of any agency or library.  During the last two months I have seen a couple of days delay in my bank, 

noting that I received payment from Alamy via ACH,  no big deal and I have always received my money. 

If you have a serious problem, contact Alamy, they have always responded within 48 hours.

Chuck

• Like 2

On the occasions where I have over $50 cleared balance at the end of one month, I usually receive payment into my account on the 4th working day of the following month. To be fair to Alamy in all the time I've been with them I've never had to query payment dates.

• Like 2

Sometimes the payment dates move around on the dashboard on the first few days of the month, I don't know why, but payment always comes through, within about a week for me.

• Like 1

On Paypal it can be up to the 12th of the month to arrive but has always arrived, if I have over $50 cleared. A Bank holiday weekend at the start of the month does slow it down. 

• Like 1

There may be a few days different before payment due because of Bank Holidays etc. but I have never had a problem with payments from Alamy.  I agree with Ed and Chuck that Alamy is honest and reliable when it comes to payments.

Nigel

• Like 1

Here's the email I got from Alamy yesterday. I'm sure all you folks get the same message.

"Hi Edward P 

We've sent you a payment for your recent Alamy sales.

The payment will be credited to your account within 9 working days. Please see the attached for more information.

Cheers
Alamy"

• Love 1