Breaking news! A decent RM editorial sale. Please keep them coming, Alamy.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Textbook - print and e-book
Print run: Unlimited
Placement: Front cover
Image Size: 2 page spread
Start: 01 May 2013
End: 01 May 2038
All terms and rights granted as per the Alamy Preferred Vendor Agreement dated 26th January 2010 prevail. Flat rate per image, license period 20 years.

$450

Congrats for this sale John.. is the price same what the alamy price scale says or less? nvm i would love to see 450$ for a sale... did any body else get similar sale recently ?

Congrats for this sale John.. is the price same what the alamy price scale says or less? nvm i would love to see 450$ for a sale... did any body else get similar sale recently ?

Thanks. I would expect a big shock if I ran this sale through the price calculator. Still, it's encouraging.

I had this RM  editorial sale on  Wednesday 1st may, which I was pleased about!

Media: Textbook - print and e-book
Print run: up to 3 million
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 May 2013
End: 01 May 2023
All terms and rights granted as per the Preferred Vendor Agreement dated 1st June 2010 prevail. World all language rights, flat rate per image, rights granted for the life of the edition. Duration: 15 years

$225

OK, so I decided to hold my breath and run this sale thru the Alamy price calculator. I got $4455!

Yes, that's four thousand four hundred and fifty-five big ones.

Still, I'm glad the buyer wasn't in the Russian Federation or Brazil.

I had this last month..

Usage: Direct mail/Brochures

Media: Travel - DM and brochure package

Industry sector: Travel & tourism

Print run: Unlimited for duration of licence

Placement: Any - print inside, electronic, online

Image Size: Any size

Start: 29 April 2013

End: 29 April 2014

$330

Got same.

Sent from my HTC.

On I-95.

+ 1

wim

Really?!  Wave at Ford Fusion in slow lane.

No I'm not on the I-95. In September probably.

A cover, yes. (AM5HY4)

And this morning one reassuring 2 page spread.

wim

There's a lot of discussion about the distribution system and whether to be in or out - most of my three-figure sales have come from Japan. Yes, I get a smaller cut, but Japanese TV have contributed a good percentage of my income over the last couple of years.

OK, so I decided to hold my breath and run this sale thru the Alamy price calculator. I got $4455!Yes, that's four thousand four hundred and fifty-five big ones.Still, I'm glad the buyer wasn't in the Russian Federation or Brazil.

never mind john if you missed just 1 last digit in actual paid amount. Lets hope that you (& we all too) dont miss any digit from calculated price for at least one of our upcoming sales (though i am not that hopefull ;) )

OK, so I decided to hold my breath and run this sale thru the Alamy price calculator. I got $4455!Yes, that's four thousand four hundred and fifty-five big ones.Still, I'm glad the buyer wasn't in the Russian Federation or Brazil.

never mind john if you missed just 1 last digit in actual paid amount. Lets hope that you (& we all too) dont miss any digit from calculated price for at least one of our upcoming sales (though i am not that hopefull ;) )

I was kind of blown away by the price calculator quote (think I entered everything corrrectly). I had it expected it to be much higher, of course, but not by such a huge margin. A few months ago, a $500 sale popped up, but it wasn't editorial. This latest was one of my best editorial leases on Alamy. Let's hope more of them come along.

In February 2013, a simple travel image from 2002 was sold:

Media: Magazine - Print only
Print run: up to 1 million
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 January 2013
End: 01 February 2013
Editorial – Magazine – Print & E-Reader

= 525 $

Archived