I'll start! How were sales for April?

Not fair -- you ALWAYS get to start!!!

TELLING MUMMY I AM!!!!!!

:angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:

April seems better month for many -- wonder why???

IMC, more educational licensing...

$7310 gross

highest $325

several @$250

several @$180

OK, OK, you can start next months thread!  ;)  :rolleyes:  :D

John

16 for $692.76
highest 102.60
lowest 5.78

6 out of those 16 are distributor sales
So distributor sales on the rise, but Alamy sales going down.

(Going down for me; I am pretty curious about Alamy as a whole after the recent shake up.)

wim

6 licenced.

Had an enquiry from Alamy's US office too, regarding a possible 10 year worldwide exclusive use for a US customer. Zoomed by ref. number shortly after my response. Bet it doesn't get used ! :(

6 licenced.

Had an enquiry from Alamy's US office too, regarding a possible 10 year worldwide exclusive use for a US customer. Zoomed by ref. number shortly after my response. Bet it doesn't get used ! :(

Even the thought of it gives a warm feeling. I hope it comes through for you. :)

6 licenced.

Even the thought of it gives a warm feeling. I hope it comes through for you. :)

Thanks Sultanpepa.

Nice to know that purchasers out there are having a look around here for that all important image.

6 licenced.

Thanks Sultanpepa.

Nice to know that purchasers out there are having a look around here for that all important image.

I would think you have a better than 50:50 chance of that coming through - good luck with that! Let us know

Kumar

11 Sales for $1,089. In terms of number of sales, April was down by about 30% but the price per image was up!! Had 5 sales between $100 and $200! So that is great news for me!! Close to a $100 per image average. Well done Alamy!

Similar trends here.

Average with 31 sales for slightly above average prices but that might be just because there were fewer newspaper scheme sales this time.  

Pearl

1 sale $120, starting to get a few more zooms these days. Submit more should be my mantra, but it's probanly not a mantra that will lead to liberation from money needs. Every little helps though;-)

Archived