April Challenge: "Little"

NYCat

I know some people drag and drop but I zoom on my image, right click to get the menu and choose copy image address. Then I come here and click the little greenish box above which gives me a place to paste my image address.

Paulette

Tried that Paulette but all I get is a little blue box.

Allan

If you can. Allan, try a different browser.

Thanks Michael, I do not have another browser just Safari and it has always been OK. Maybe me doing something wrong. I will try to post some images on here again soon.

Allan

Cheeky Robin Redbreast

robin-redbreast-on-fence-in-winter-CERD6

Male Common Darter

common-darter-dragonfly-milton-cambridge

Miniature steam traction engine at steam rally.

miniature-burrell-steam-traction-engine-

Hooray it worked this time.

Allan

Little chance of winning, but for the craic...(not to mention the chance of a little - much-needed - promo ;)!)

European garden spider, Araneus diadematus, on an Oxeye daisy, Leucanthemum vulgare - EDD2TY
european-garden-spider-araneus-diadematu

Happy, proud, smiling five year old girl learning to ride a bike - DTC0WA

happy-proud-smiling-five-year-old-girl-l

and finally...

Exterior of Tesco Extra supermarket in Slough, Berkshire, England 'Every Little Helps' - D8K6HG

exterior-of-tesco-extra-supermarket-in-s

...sorry, couldn't resist! ;):)

Alamy has tweeted this link to a video that "reveals the life of tiny underwater creatures". Beautiful and amazing. Not an entry in the challenge!

Paulette

I got a bit enthusiastic after seeing all those lovely marine creatures on the video posted by Paulette - so here's some of my tiny shrimps

a-squat-shrimpthor-amboinensis-living-on

Often referred to as a sexy shrimp, these 5mm-8mm long cuties spend a lot of time wiggling their asses.

nudibranch-hypselodoris-tryoni-with-empe

this shrimp finds it easier to hitch a ride on a nudibranch, and just hops off to grab any food that it sees.

an-adult-tomato-cod-or-grouper-cephaloph

this cleaner shrimp is hard at work, servicing the teeth of this tomato cod/grouper, and is well assisted by dental nurse Ms cleaner wrasse which is attending to the top teeth

Touted as the smallest free-standing post office in the US, it's located in the heart of the Florida Everglades in Ochopee.

small-freestanding-usps-building-in-ocho

Small dog huddles at his master's feet as confetti falls around him at a crowded public event.

small-french-bull-dog-covered-in-confett

Toddler playing in tidal pool at the beach.

young-female-eurasian-toddler-child-wear

portrait-of-two-young-sisters-in-late-af

LIttle sister.

dd

The deadline for the challenge is Thursday, April 30 at midnight New York City time. I am going to have a very, very difficult job choosing only eight finalists. Many favorites will have to be left out.

Paulette

Thank you for all your entries. There are so many wonderful images and it is going to be painful to cut them down to only eight. I hope to get the poll up later today.

Paulette

Archived