Measures - Saturday Update

Just noticed that Measures has been updated today (Saturday at 0445 GMT). While I've noticed sales being reported on a Saturday, I can't recall Measures being updated at the weekend before. Anyone know if this is a one-off or a new regime?

Cheers

John

It hasn't been updated on a sat for quite a while. Perhaps, the staff are on overtime editing Stockimo so might as well update measures whilst in the office.
Curiously off topic. They seem to be editing Stockimo for content and not quality, preferring artistic commercial content over general 'run of the mill' editorial.

I check most weekends and have never seen it updated on a Saturday before. I think in the Brave New World of Stockimo, anything is possible, including staff working the weekend to see what impact the new initiative is having. The main impact on me is dismay at the dilution of quality in the Alamy library. 

Just noticed that Measures has been updated today (Saturday at 0445 GMT). While I've noticed sales being reported on a Saturday, I can't recall Measures being updated at the weekend before. Anyone know if this is a one-off or a new regime?

Cheers

John

Would not have looked at measures this morning without your post cheers. Perhaps the system is overloading with Stockimo activity!

Images passed overnight so the Saturday morning club is open again.

Regards

Craig

Noticed it when I was checking for my Stockimo images. The Stockimo ones don't appear in manage images so I can't amend/add tags and assume there will be a different way of checking for views/zooms/sales.

You can change tags after they are approved. All activity on your images is available only in Stockimo app. You can also delete photos.

I wonder if  whoever came in to work on Saturday to update Alamy Measures has taken Monday off in lieu. In recent months it has been updated every weekday morning by the time I have finished my second coffee of the morning, but no sign of Measures being updated so far today.

Noticed it when I was checking for my Stockimo images. The Stockimo ones don't appear in manage images so I can't amend/add tags and assume there will be a different way of checking for views/zooms/sales.

You can change tags after they are approved. All activity on your images is available only in Stockimo app. You can also delete photos.

Thanks Mihai, I managed to get back on the borrowed iPhone to see I can edit tags etc of accepted images.

I would like to see the info in measures and I to be able to edit in "My Images". I wonder how sales will be reported?

As it stands you can't move them around into different pseudos unless I missed that on the small screen?

Joseph - I wondered about them taking Monday off too since the update still hasn't happened.

I wonder if  whoever came in to work on Saturday to update Alamy Measures has taken Monday off in lieu. In recent months it has been updated every weekday morning by the time I have finished my second coffee of the morning, but no sign of Measures being updated so far today.

Yeah..... looks like they maybe having a rest today  :D

Archived