Images Licenced August 2024

I have a tendency to have some of my images used to illustrate an article about a drowning, death, murder or other sad news. When I saw the subject of this one, I thought here we go again. The owner of this property had been arrested for murder a while back. But no, googling what Love Inc is, it seems to be a musical website.

Standard editorial license for use on Love Inc branded website - $

KH6Y2X.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Low $$ Country: Worldwide
Usage: Corporate client. Editorial website use, Any size. Any placement. Excludes advertising. One time use only.
Industry sector: Non Profit - other
Start: 01 August 2024
End: 01 August 2034

joshua-giddings-of-team-great-britain-riding-before-the-tour-of-britain-cycle-race-stage-6-start-location-in-southend-on-sea-essex-uk-2RTFGHY.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Worldwide editorial web and social media, 5 years. Just mid $. On the other hand, I only uploaded this yesterday and the shot only required me going out my front door, walking a few feet, and turning around. 

harris-for-president-yard-sign-in-front-

Edited by Mark Scheuern
  • Love 2
  • Like 6

A local MP.

Bristol, UK. 2nd Mar, 2022. Green Party Co-Chair Carla Denyer expresses solidarity. People gather on College Green Bristol to show their support for the people of Ukraine who were invaded by Russia on the 24th Feb. Credit: JMF News/Alamy Live News Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial, Editorial Magazine (Non profit title) focussing on global issues. Circulation: up to 50k world English language, including app versions within the circulation. In-context web editorial included.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Placement: Any - print cover & inside, electronic, online
Image Size: Any size
Start: 02 August 2024
Duration: In perpetuity

$$

Edited by Mr Standfast
  • Love 3

On 01/08/2024 at 17:53, John Mitchell said:

The month has gotten off to a good start with a very nice $$$ TV license. I took this photo at the beginning of the pandemic when people were hoarding toilet paper and food.

vancouver-canada-14-march-2020-grocery-s

I licensed a pandemic image too on the 1st of the month, but low $ 🙈

festival-place-shopping-centre-is-comple

• Like 3

This is actually July but I've been on me hols so...

$$$. I think this is my best ever licence. But look at the period😡

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: Unlimited
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 26 July 2024
End: 26 July 2049
Commercial enhanced licence

highpoint-block-of-flats-in-the-modernist-style-by-berthold-lubetkin-1934-highgate-london-2MHW15D.jpg
Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Steve F said:

I licensed a pandemic image too on the 1st of the month, but low $ 🙈

festival-place-shopping-centre-is-comple

There does seem to be some renewed interest in pandemic images. I had another one license in June for $45. Sorry to hear about the low prices. You may be on the wrong side of the pond. 🙃

• Thanks 1

Manchester, UK, 3rd August, 2024. Protest with theme: 'Stand up for your country Enough is Enough', with a counter protest: 'Stand Up to Racism' demonstration, Piccadilly Gardens, central Manchester, United Kingdom, in the wake of the fatal stabbing of three young girls in Southport and violent riots that have followed. Police officers hold back 'Stand Up to Racism' protesters. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by client. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing. Media: Website, app and social media Start: 03 August 2024 Duration: Unlimited. $

2XP1KN6.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Ealing Studios. Walpole Park, West Ealing, London, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Ealing Studios. Walpole Park, West Ealing, London, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Standard, Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.
Start: 03 August 2024
Duration: In perpetuity.

LOW $$
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Second $$$ this month! Not sure what's going on, only ever had about 4 in the last 4 years. Not that Im complaining lol

Lowish$$$. Taken in 2012 long before I was doing stock

Rights Managed Country: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 05 August 2024
Duration: In perpetuity All rights, all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, including in context promos

1960s Chrysler New Yorker on the roadside in Saskatchewan Canada

GGH1GR.jpg?_gl=1*x79fi4*_gcl_au*MjExMzUx

Edited by StokeCreative
  • Love 4
  • Like 4

National Newspaper
Image Size: up to full area
Start: 06 August 2024
Duration: Unlimited

About 4p for me 🤨

protect-trans-children-placard-at-pride-london-2022-the-fiftieth-anniversary-of-the-event-parade-marching-along-piccadilly-2JG3F6N.jpg

'Protect stock photographers'

• Love 2
  • Like 1