How Was Your Dec 2023?

Another lack-luster month for me: 13 sales for $201/75.

2023 had sales numbers drop from 393 last year to 226, although sales numbers is still trending upwards for the last 10 years.  Revenue on the other hand continues to steadily decline over the long term, with $3K less this year than last.  I admit that starting with COVID in 2020, my output has dropped substantially.

I wish you all a happy New Year.

• Love 1

17 items for $171 gross. Not a great month but a bit of a slowdown to be expected at this time of year I suppose. A rash of ~$10 sales for website use, possibly travel bloggers judging by the themes/topics.

• Love 2

2 licences for $19 gross. Just 1,545 views, 6 zooms, and CTR at 0.39. From my point of view as a Contributor this sort of return is just no longer business sense. The downhill slope continues!

• Love 1

22 for a low $164. Highest earner was only $25. Only 15 zooms in total! CTR < .40. Onwards and upwards (or am I being too optimistic again?)

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Sales 20 for $165 - so sales a bit above average and revenue well below (3rd worst for the year).

Lowest sale;  $0.16 (!): highest; $32.38.

Oh well, onwards and upwards to 2024.

Happy New Year everyone!

John.

• Love 2

50 sales for $730 gross, $290 net. No $$$ sales; one refund, subsequently resold for not much different. Best sale $72 gross

67$ in "additional fees". 

Views 11,873 which is the lowest number of monthly views since December 2012. Zooms 80, lowest since December 2011. CTR hence only a little below average at 0.67

Not in Novel use, Distribution for the USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and NZ only.

Happy New Year all!

Kumar

• Love 3