Runoff Vote to break a two way tie

Runoff Vote for Ed Rooney's April Buskers Challenge   

52 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite Buskers photo, Poll closes on the 10th at midnight U.K. Time

• Firebreather - Gen Vallee
    • Mexico City Boy - Kristin Cato "The Blinking Eye"

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/05/21 at 21:59

Oh wow! Thank you all. I didn't realise I came back from behind because I haven't been following it! I didn't think I had a chance after seeing Kristin's Mexican boy.

I just voted again for it by the way.

Edo, thank you so much for your kind words, you are an inspiration to us all. 

Edited by gvallee
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Phil Crean said:

Well one of those I voted for before, so voted for it again, and they were both my favourites 😁

Phil

Ditto.

Alllan

• Love 2

9 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

Or Kristin and Gen can do a virtual “Rock, Paper, Scissors” match 😀

Or they could agree to share the prize and put up a combined subject for the next comp.

Allan

What suspense ! Guys, I'm disappearing in the bush for a few days, I'm not sure if there are any comms over there.

In case of another tie, I hereby irrevocably announce Kristin's Mexican boy the winner. His face is so sad that it breaks my heart. He deserves to win. 

14 hours ago, gvallee said:

What suspense ! Guys, I'm disappearing in the bush for a few days, I'm not sure if there are any comms over there.

In case of another tie, I hereby irrevocably announce Kristin's Mexican boy the winner. His face is so sad that it breaks my heart. He deserves to win. 

Sorry Gen you are not allowed to leave the arena until the victor is announced.

Allan

• Like 2

Hmmm. Let's just hope that Gen can continue to avoid the thousand and one things in the bush Down Under that can bite and kill you. 

And . . . I'm wondering why we've heard nothing from Kristin? 

I suppose Kristin might be reading without signing in, but her last recorded visit was April 17. Too bad we don't have a way to contact her.

Paulette

If there is tie,  may I suggest Kristin gets declared a winner?  I made a mistake in original vote;  wanted to vote for Sally Witch which was by margin best photo for me, but clicked on Firebreather as they were next to each other.  I looked for way to reverse the vote but couldn't find how. 

That being said, Firebreather is fantastic photo & my 3rd favorite of the batch after Witch and Giant Panda & also well deserved a title.

Sorry, Zeljko, but we can't complicate things further by redoing votes, mistake or no mistake. 

This situation is very stressful at the moment because I've run into a bureaucratic brick wall trying to change my apartment. 

Edo

Edited by Ed Rooney