2 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

I had 2 sales come in today too, Alex. And I've had sales on the weekend before. 

Ditto, two sales from Friday popped in today. Strange but a pleasant surprise!

• Love 1

I’ve been getting a few sales at the weekend recently, all presentation use (I don’t allow personal use). And one yesterday I’ve just noticed. Breezy Point, Long Island in the 1960s.

people-relaxing-on-a-bungalow-porch-at-b

Edited by Sally

19 minutes ago, Mr Standfast said:

No weekend sales for a while, but two Monday morning sales in a row. Not complaining!

Stay safe.

It was nice to meet you on Saturday. I have learned never to complain about a sale. 

• Love 1

No detailed analysis but Im sure a significant amount of my sales show up on Saturday mornings. I always feel theres an above average chance when I check on Saturdays, have done for quite a while, like years. Im more surprised when i get one mid week. They could of course appear late on a friday, later than 6ish. Ive wondered if im in some sort of streamed reporting system, by sale/client type, surname, whatever....

14 minutes ago, Lynchpics said:

It was nice to meet you on Saturday. I have learned never to complain about a sale. 

Nice to meet you as well John. What a protest that was! Such a crowd! I think they all went home in the same taxi.

Stay safe!